Options

Replies

• satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 229
    CW: 228
    Comments: been very sick this week even had to miss work yesterday hoping I get better soon
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Username: LadyRN76
    CW: 161.9

I have worked 68 hours in 4.5 days. I'm just tired. Hopefully next week is better and I can do more than nap and work and occasionally shower.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: December 4th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,412 steps

Daily Post: December 5th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,524 steps
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Daily check in

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Weigh in tomorrow, 🤞
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Friday December 6th

Tracked- always
    Calories- slightly over (by 100)
    Exercise- rest day 🎉🎉🎉🎉 but im still debating on hitting the gym.
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Check in Dec 6th

Tracked- kinda
    Calories- under
    Exercise- ran 2 miles 16000 steps for the day so far.
  • RetroJoe28
    Options
    How often is spreadsheet updated?
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Fri 12/6

Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise short walk

Any ideas for indoor exercise. Any good YouTube videos?
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Check in Dec 6th

Tracked- kinda
    Calories- under

Usually when she has time. It can be a lot of work organizing all this. But before the end of the week. Be patient.
  • RetroJoe28
    Options
    Check in Dec 6th

Tracked- kinda
    Calories- under

Usually when she has time. It can be a lot of work organizing all this. But before the end of the week. Be patient.

Ok cool wasnt sure how it worked thanks
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

@RetroJoe28 I try to update it daily, but that hasn't happened this week. I got home at 4am Monday morning and just haven't been able to get caught up this week. I work 2 jobs, train 6 days a week for competitive weightlifting and this week, my chore list at home has been a mile long, plus I've been in negotiations all week with one of my jobs about a promotion which has apparently been moved up to next week. I start that next week which means I'll be getting a new schedule at work, and sadly I have to actually go to the office for a few weeks, normally I work from home but my training will be at the office. It's just been a lot and I feel like I've dropped the ball with the group this week, it's just not been an easy week for me. Hopefully next week I will do better at settling in again. I'll be updating the sheet either in the morning before I leave to take my niece to the building event at home depot or when I get home after I workout. Sorry for the delay.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 1 - Fri, 12/6

Tack: Yes
    Calories: Right on edge
    Exercise: 45 minutes of moving bags and boxes
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Russian Kettlebell Swing

Comments I had a great day. I weighed myself and was very happy to see it moving in the right direction.
  • RetroJoe28
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@RetroJoe28 I try to update it daily, but that hasn't happened this week. I got home at 4am Monday morning and just haven't been able to get caught up this week. I work 2 jobs, train 6 days a week for competitive weightlifting and this week, my chore list at home has been a mile long, plus I've been in negotiations all week with one of my jobs about a promotion which has apparently been moved up to next week. I start that next week which means I'll be getting a new schedule at work, and sadly I have to actually go to the office for a few weeks, normally I work from home but my training will be at the office. It's just been a lot and I feel like I've dropped the ball with the group this week, it's just not been an easy week for me. Hopefully next week I will do better at settling in again. I'll be updating the sheet either in the morning before I leave to take my niece to the building event at home depot or when I get home after I workout. Sorry for the delay.

@AB0215
    Its all good. Busy life is good :) take your time.
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Daily post (late)
    Friday Dec 6
    Tracked my food and was over in calories
    Excercise: only 1 set of 30 burpees.
    Steps: 6700 gah!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    One tip I've learned during this journey is stop feeling guilty about food. Eating too much, too less, or crap food.

When you feel guilt about a substance that is made to fuel you, your placing emotion on it. Emotions shouldn't be involved in food.

If you eat too much, just know tomorrow is a new day. And kick tomorrow butt.

Losing weight it's f'n hard, don't make it harder on yourself. 😘
    So how did you learn to stop feeling guilty about food?
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Weigh in dec week 1
    Th 12/5

Lorib642
    Pw 175.6
    Ce: 174.0
    Nice loss
    Check in - Thurs, 12/5

Track: No
    Calories: should be under ate vegetarian
    Exercise: ran 2 miles ......had lil argument with fiance ran 2 more miles lol total of 19,500 steps today so far.
    That’s one way to handle the emotions. I wish I did that, I usually turn to food when arguing with my husband.
    caloricus wrote: »
    Username: caloricus
    Week: December, week 1
    Friday
    PW: 167
    CW: 165.5

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 229
    CW: 228
    Comments: been very sick this week even had to miss work yesterday hoping I get better soon
    Nice loss. Hope you feel better soon.
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Username: LadyRN76
    CW: 161.9

I have worked 68 hours in 4.5 days. I'm just tired. Hopefully next week is better and I can do more than nap and work and occasionally shower.
    Wow that’s a lot hours you put in in just 4.5 days. Hope you get to sleep more than a nap soon.
    AB0215 wrote: »

Congrats on your promotion at work.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    It’s been a busy week for me. Sun and min wasn’t feeling week and then the rest of the week between work and starting to get ready for the holidays has been a little crazy. We travel “home” for Christmas so I’ve been trying to get my holiday shopping done. So I havent been keeping up with my daily check in. Oops. Sorry

Check in for fri dec 6
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 2 hours walking around the mall Christmas shopping.
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Daily Check-In
    Friday, Dec 6

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, 6767 steps
This discussion has been closed.