Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps

12/18: 12,960
    12/19: 11,909

Well it looks like the holiday season has caught up with me. I’m not exercising much and I’m eating tons of sweets! I can’t stop myself! I was hoping this year would be different but nope. At least I played tennis today so my steps will be a little better.

We are all in this together! My hubby wanted a chocolate pie that has been in his family four generations, so good!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Totally understand team! Busy time of year! Please post your weights. 🌟🌟👏🌟🌟

@megnolia82
    @holmesp603
    @LonniJay
    @Steplaj
    @Krystalkayefisher
    @Tami_H

💃💃🌟💃💃
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    20 Nov Recap

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Pickleball 90 mins, stationary bike 40 mins, stretch/foam rolling 30 mins
    Cals Burned: 1311
    Water: 128 oz

Our house smells like cookies. Wife and our daughter in laws have been baking Italian Cookies and peanut butter swirl fudge. I love the cannoli cookies and the neapolitans. Traded in my healthy cookies for one of each. :D

Our Christmas party bash tomorrow night. Big get together with friends, families and neighbors. Gonna be a lot of food and sweets. And our annual White Elephant Christmas gift exchange which is always fun.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Friday, 12/20

❌ Logged food: Wouldn't begin to guess🙆🏻‍♀️
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Holiday Party🤦🏻‍♀️
    ❌ Daily Exercise Goal: Rest Day
    ❌ Maintained IF schedule: NOPE
    ❌ Water: 113 oz.

👣STEPS: 9,519

🗣Comments/Goals: BIG GOOSE EGG!👉🏻🥚🦆 Today was a total bust.... my plan of eating a healthy breakfast to stave off overindulging at the part tonight backfired.... I still overate at the holiday party...and some drinking too🤭. Reboot tomorrow.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

@runarml.....steps posted Erin

@SLIMn2016 ....steps posted Nancy
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Today’s weight: 193.6

Hey folks, what a week! I’m so sorry, I completely forgot about weigh in. We are about to head off on vacation where I’ll have no internet. Can I please carry over this weeks weight until the end of the month? I’ll be back ready to go in January.

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps for December 14 - 20

f30nvcf3exd3.jpeg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @megnolia84 ....steps posted
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/20: 15,587

@jcgator2016 if you have any white elephant gifts that go over well I'd love to hear about them! I need to get something for our white elephant exchange and I am blanking on ideas.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    All this cookie talk! I traveled yesterday (so no workout) then out to eat then spent the evening baking cookies for our annual family reunion cookie contest. Of course I ate one to make sure it was a good entry! Tonight I am expected to have a bite of each entry before voting. I will have to keep bites very small.

My daily goals 12/19
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

STEPS 12/20 9358

@jcgator2016 I can’t find the Alyssa cookies (that you suggested and I now love) at our Publix anymore. I think they replaced them with Holiday treats. Does your still carry them? Maybe they just moved them from the bakery section. I suppose I should ask.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Today’s weight: 193.6

Hey folks, what a week! I’m so sorry, I completely forgot about weigh in. We are about to head off on vacation where I’ll have no internet. Can I please carry over this weeks weight until the end of the month? I’ll be back ready to go in January.

We will carry it over. Have a great trip!
  • myfritzie
    myfritzie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Myfritzie (aka - Alyse)
    Weekly weigh in for Saturday, Dec 21, wk #3?
    Current weight: 223
    Previous weight: 224
    Weekly step count: 18695
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 12/20: 15,587

@jcgator2016 if you have any white elephant gifts that go over well I'd love to hear about them! I need to get something for our white elephant exchange and I am blanking on ideas.

Will do.

Our limit is under 25 bucks. This year I purchased a nice LaxPro Power battery pack that can recharge a smartphone up to 6 times on one charge, which is great for emergencies and take on trips. Also a Yeti insulated 20 oz cup that was on a clearance sale.

I like shopping on woot.com, they have some great deals. Click on all deals under 25.00, that should give you some ideas. If you're an amazon prime member, the offer free shipping.

• jcgator2016
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    All this cookie talk! I traveled yesterday (so no workout) then out to eat then spent the evening baking cookies for our annual family reunion cookie contest. Of course I ate one to make sure it was a good entry! Tonight I am expected to have a bite of each entry before voting. I will have to keep bites very small.

My daily goals 12/19
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

STEPS 12/20 9358

@jcgator2016 I can’t find the Alyssa cookies (that you suggested and I now love) at our Publix anymore. I think they replaced them with Holiday treats. Does your still carry them? Maybe they just moved them from the bakery section. I suppose I should ask.

Yeah, you have to hunt them down, our Publix moves them around constantly. If I don't see them, I usually ask if they can check in the back, and most of the time they have more. And their cheaper at Publix than amazon or their own website.

Not sure where you live in south Fla, but according to their website, Alyssa's bakery is located in Jupiter, Fla.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DAILY GOALS: Friday, 12/20

❌ Logged food: Wouldn't begin to guess🙆🏻‍♀️
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Holiday Party🤦🏻‍♀️
    ❌ Daily Exercise Goal: Rest Day
    ❌ Maintained IF schedule: NOPE
    ❌ Water: 113 oz.

👣STEPS: 9,519

🗣Comments/Goals: BIG GOOSE EGG!👉🏻🥚🦆 Today was a total bust.... my plan of eating a healthy breakfast to stave off overindulging at the part tonight backfired.... I still overate at the holiday party...and some drinking too🤭. Reboot tomorrow.

Nancy, that's a lot of red X's. :s But knowing, you, it won't take long to work it off. You always do.

I have a feeling I'm in trouble tonite if I don't show a little discipline and will power.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    myfritzie wrote: »
    Myfritzie (aka - Alyse)
    Weekly weigh in for Saturday, Dec 21, wk #3?
    Current weight: 223
    Previous weight: 224
    Weekly step count: 18695

Nice loss! Weight posted!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @shbarbor ...STEPS POSTED

GOOD MORNING TEAM
    AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW 4 OF US @Fitness327wk , @shbarbor, @ConfidentRaven, AND MYSELF HAVE STARTED A NEW MFP WEIGHT LOSS GROUP..."WE ARE THE WARRIORS"
    WE WILL GO LIVE SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK AFTER WE WORK OUT OUR FINAL DETAILS
    WE LOVE IT IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US , HOW EVER LET ME BE CLEAR HERE THAT IF YOU DON'T WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT AND WILL HONOR YOUR DECISION. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SALLY AKA @Fitness327wk, SUE AKA @shbarbor, OR KAI AKA @ConfidentRaven, AND THEY WILL FILL YOU IN ON ALL OF THE INFORMATION.
    I HAVE TURNED OVER ALL OF MY LEADERSHIP ROLES AND HAVE TAKEN A HUGE STEP BACK. THERE WERE MANY REASON FOR MY DEPARTING THIS GROUP OF WHICH THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WAS ME.... I NEEDED TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
    I WOULD LIKE THANK YOU ALL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR CAPTAIN. MODERATOR AND OWNER WHILE THE RUN LASTED. I HAVE ENJOYED IT TO THE MAX AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE OF MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY WITH MY PARTNERS I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AS WELL.
    WITH MUCH RESPECT
    GREG
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    12/20
    Daily Goals:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. No
    3. Nothing after 8 PM ✅
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃 Yes
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 yes ✅
    6. Daily MFP diary 📔 No

Happy Saturday team!
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Username: getfitgal123
    Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 150.6
    Today's Weight: 153
    Wasn't a bad week. Just wicked bloat/PMS.... getting older is no fun 😑
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM.....
    WELL THE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS IS IN FULL DOWN POUR MODE.... DRIVING RAIN WITH WIND AT 15-20 MPH AND GUST AS HIGH AS 25MPH....POWER OUTAGE THANKFULLY DURING THE NIGHT.....
    THIS WON'T LET UP UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT
    @Gadgetgirl259 ...STEPS POSTED
    @tuffgirl19 ...STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED
    @SHBARBOR...THOSE STEPS BE POSTED

You stay safe Greg! And awesome loss, 5.1 down 😊💃🏼😊💃🏼😊💃🏼😊💃🏼😊💃🏼😊💃🏼

This discussion has been closed.