Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    363days wrote: »
    11/11 check in
    calories under - yes
    water - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps -5010, goal 10k
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 -11/10 4813 11/9 10331 Thanks for all the work you do keeping track of this!
    I am having a tough time posting every day, it seems like when I got off schedule over the weekend getting back on schedule hasn't happened, yet. I've gotten to bed 2-3 hours later than usual for 3 nights in a row and I can tell that not sleeping enough has affected my eating. Plus, I really didn't feel like walking today (poor pups) so the steps are grocery store steps and bathroom breaks. With it getting dark early I see that I'm wimping out and not walking if it is dark. I'm getting them in early tomorrow. I did go back and read all of the postings I've missed and I just love hearing about everyone's progress, exercise habits, new apartments, moving tips, and more! I hope your day was good and have a great Thursday

Missing steps from you for 11/8 ...I might of missed them and I apologized if I did

Hi Megan. I'm somewhat concerned about how doing the postings is impacting your sleep. It sounds like it's making you stay up later. Hmm. What to do... Can there be two people doing this work? Maybe sharing the load. Just wondering how it could be better. You really are doing a super job, but you need your sleep and you need to be focused on your own health and wellbeing. I hope you have a super day!

Thanks for your concern but I think you got me confused with @363days
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Yesterday I went for a walk with friends it didn’t seem every long, weather was cloudy but warm and humid and I also cleaned the house. I got lazy and didn’t do my boxing workout as planned when I got home or cook dinner. Going to try to do boxing and strength workout shortly once I finish my coffee since no walking today with rain.

Well done walking with your friends. That must have been why it didn’t seem long as you had great company. I hope you can get to your boxing workout today 💪🏻
    Yesterday, I ended up walking further than planned. According to my Fitbit it was a total of 43 minutes. I was walking to meet my granddaughter for lunch and I was almost there. I realized I had lost my keys. I had to retrace my steps until I found them. I was almost back home before I found them. 🤷‍♀️ If I didn’t have to but my Fitbit on the charger I would have a lot more steps. The pain level was a bit rough on the way home from our lunch and the rest of the day but not near what it used to be. I don’t know if the medications are starting to work or my pain tolerance is getting better. I am going to walk again today. That will be 3 days in a row. Yay me!

I had no binge last night. I have been really hungry all week. I think it is from all the takeout and mindless snacking Friday and Saturday. So I was hungry when I went to bed. It is meal planning day and I am going to search for a new recipe on Pinterest for next week. I do have a few ideas that you guys have given me so I may go with one of them.

Have a great day!

Yes well done with your steps even if it was due to losing your keys. Must have been so stressful for you. Congratulations on the no binge. Huge win for you there Linda! Hope you find some good recipes. Share one that you find 👍🏻
    Who is up for another weekend challenge?

me!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
    Gooooood Morning uhhhhhhhhhhhmazing Team :) .... No walking today because I have a lot to do around the house ... being a purrrrfectionist isn't always cool .... I am cleaning ...organizing ...etc from top to bottom today ..... Tomorrow I go in for my bone density test to figure out why I had 3 fractures in my feet ... I will be 50 next month UGHH where does time go ????

What!? No walking! It’s ok I’m sure you will burn loads from your cleaning and organizing 🧼🧹🧽

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for Nov. 11
    Lelbarou (Laura)
    Tracking - yes
    Under - slightly
    Exercise - 20 min walk
    Steps - 3880

Hi everyone. Had a nice day yesterday. I went for a coffee with a friend which is happening only because of the unseasonably warm weather as we can sit outside. The weather has returned to normal and is much cooler today though sunny.

Funny thing that after the coffee with my friend I felt so sad. I don't know if I realized I might not be able to meet her again... funny about the emotions. Sometimes so hard to figure out.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Wishing everyone a great day!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,276 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Yesterday I went for a walk with friends it didn’t seem every long, weather was cloudy but warm and humid and I also cleaned the house. I got lazy and didn’t do my boxing workout as planned when I got home or cook dinner. Going to try to do boxing and strength workout shortly once I finish my coffee since no walking today with rain.

Well done walking with your friends. That must have been why it didn’t seem long as you had great company. I hope you can get to your boxing workout today 💪🏻
    Yesterday, I ended up walking further than planned. According to my Fitbit it was a total of 43 minutes. I was walking to meet my granddaughter for lunch and I was almost there. I realized I had lost my keys. I had to retrace my steps until I found them. I was almost back home before I found them. 🤷‍♀️ If I didn’t have to but my Fitbit on the charger I would have a lot more steps. The pain level was a bit rough on the way home from our lunch and the rest of the day but not near what it used to be. I don’t know if the medications are starting to work or my pain tolerance is getting better. I am going to walk again today. That will be 3 days in a row. Yay me!

I had no binge last night. I have been really hungry all week. I think it is from all the takeout and mindless snacking Friday and Saturday. So I was hungry when I went to bed. It is meal planning day and I am going to search for a new recipe on Pinterest for next week. I do have a few ideas that you guys have given me so I may go with one of them.

Have a great day!

Yes well done with your steps even if it was due to losing your keys. Must have been so stressful for you. Congratulations on the no binge. Huge win for you there Linda! Hope you find some good recipes. Share one that you find 👍🏻

me!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
    Gooooood Morning uhhhhhhhhhhhmazing Team :) .... No walking today because I have a lot to do around the house ... being a purrrrfectionist isn't always cool .... I am cleaning ...organizing ...etc from top to bottom today ..... Tomorrow I go in for my bone density test to figure out why I had 3 fractures in my feet ... I will be 50 next month UGHH where does time go ????

What!? No walking! It’s ok I’m sure you will burn loads from your cleaning and organizing 🧼🧹🧽

I do take breaks ever so often :p ...Cleaning and aerobics today .... will be walking tomorrow before my bone density test
  • lelbarou
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    11/11 check in
    calories under - yes
    water - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps -5010, goal 10k
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 -11/10 4813 11/9 10331 Thanks for all the work you do keeping track of this!
    I am having a tough time posting every day, it seems like when I got off schedule over the weekend getting back on schedule hasn't happened, yet. I've gotten to bed 2-3 hours later than usual for 3 nights in a row and I can tell that not sleeping enough has affected my eating. Plus, I really didn't feel like walking today (poor pups) so the steps are grocery store steps and bathroom breaks. With it getting dark early I see that I'm wimping out and not walking if it is dark. I'm getting them in early tomorrow. I did go back and read all of the postings I've missed and I just love hearing about everyone's progress, exercise habits, new apartments, moving tips, and more! I hope your day was good and have a great Thursday

Missing steps from you for 11/8 ...I might of missed them and I apologized if I did

Hi Megan. I'm somewhat concerned about how doing the postings is impacting your sleep. It sounds like it's making you stay up later. Hmm. What to do... Can there be two people doing this work? Maybe sharing the load. Just wondering how it could be better. You really are doing a super job, but you need your sleep and you need to be focused on your own health and wellbeing. I hope you have a super day!

Thanks for your concern but I think you got me confused with @363days

OOPS! I'm confused!! Nothing new! LOL
    My bad! Keep up the great work Megan!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

Me!
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 252.2
    PW: 253.0
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps
    11/10: 10,036
    11/11: 11,075
  • lelbarou
    Options
    Yep. Definitely up for another weekend challenge!
    Count me in!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 11
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9721
    Exercise 45min walking video

The walking video was definitely better than the treadmill, it somehow seems to pass the time a lot faster and is more fun. I think I get more steps too, due to how fast the songs are. It even feels like a better workout with the varying speeds and different movements. I'm gonna try some different ones out and find ones I like. I did another one this morning that I didn't like as much. I prefer to walk outside but it's just too cold, especially for my daughter who I had been taking with me a lot. I figure when I have time I can do a longer video, and when I'm shorter on time maybe I could do a couple different shorter videos at different times.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 11/11

Steps (goal=8.5K): ✅
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:❌ low
    Fat goal= 40g: ❌ low
    Protein= 105g: ✅
    Fiber= 28g:✅
    Exercise:✅

Had a headache all day yesterday and still have it today. My energy and appetite were both low. I got in my exercise and steps but calories were low. Still low energy today but will try to get those steps in.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - 11/11 steps= 8713
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in a weekend challenge
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Check in for Nov. 11
    Lelbarou (Laura)
    Tracking - yes
    Under - slightly
    Exercise - 20 min walk
    Steps - 3880

Hi everyone. Had a nice day yesterday. I went for a coffee with a friend which is happening only because of the unseasonably warm weather as we can sit outside. The weather has returned to normal and is much cooler today though sunny.

Funny thing that after the coffee with my friend I felt so sad. I don't know if I realized I might not be able to meet her again... funny about the emotions. Sometimes so hard to figure out.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Wishing everyone a great day!

Great job on meeting all those goals. Emotions can be confusing but I think it is ok to feel sad.

Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 252.2
    PW: 253.0

Nice loss!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 11
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9721
    Exercise 45min walking video

The walking video was definitely better than the treadmill, it somehow seems to pass the time a lot faster and is more fun. I think I get more steps too, due to how fast the songs are. It even feels like a better workout with the varying speeds and different movements. I'm gonna try some different ones out and find ones I like. I did another one this morning that I didn't like as much. I prefer to walk outside but it's just too cold, especially for my daughter who I had been taking with me a lot. I figure when I have time I can do a longer video, and when I'm shorter on time maybe I could do a couple different shorter videos at different times.

Sounds like you really enjoy the videos. I have tried a couple in the past but some of the movements I found difficult as it was hard on my knee. Let me know which ones are good and if you think it may not be hard on the knees.

azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for 11/11

Steps (goal=8.5K): ✅
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:❌ low
    Fat goal= 40g: ❌ low
    Protein= 105g: ✅
    Fiber= 28g:✅
    Exercise:✅

Had a headache all day yesterday and still have it today. My energy and appetite were both low. I got in my exercise and steps but calories were low. Still low energy today but will try to get those steps in.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - 11/11 steps= 8713

I hope you feel better soon! How was your water intake the last 2 days? I know if I don’t drink enough I am guaranteed a headache.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I made a challenge that I will post in a bit. If you guys have any ideas for weekend challenges let me know.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    I made a challenge that I will post in a bit. If you guys have any ideas for weekend challenges let me know.

I love the take 5 minutes. :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    11/12:

PW: 181
    CW: 180

11/11 Check In:

Steps: No: 3,779
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: No (almost 5 hrs)
    Eating Time: Yes

Realized that we just have to throw some things out. Refrigerator/freezer are both 68 degrees :/ . Still was able to save most of the frozen stuff. Spaghetti tonight with ground beef and chicken. I am so grateful for my crockpots!!

For those of you who meal prep for families, you have my admiration!! :p
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    11/12:

PW: 181
    CW: 180

11/11 Check In:

Steps: No: 3,779
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: No (almost 5 hrs)
    Eating Time: Yes

Realized that we just have to throw some things out. Refrigerator/freezer are both 68 degrees :/ . Still was able to save most of the frozen stuff. Spaghetti tonight with ground beef and chicken. I am so grateful for my crockpots!!

For those of you who meal prep for families, you have my admiration!! :p

Congrats on your loss! That’s too bad you lost somethings. I am going to add the take 5 in next weekend’s challenge as I have this one made up.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - I average 95 oz/ day. It’s just a migraine, I’ve been getting them since puberty
This discussion has been closed.