Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80+
    Steps: 1396

not my best day, but not my worst!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Do we only post our weekly results on this thread or anywhere else too? (newbie 😁)
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday 1.9.21 5:45PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 92 oz
    Steps = 3810
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    1/9/2021
    Tracked:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes - 3 mile walk
    Water:101.4oz
    Steps:10,186
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    Do we only post our weekly results on this thread or anywhere else too? (newbie 😁)

@JMTiv1979 just here, then @brandi_84 or I post your weight in the spreadsheet :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    CJDaniel7 wrote: »
    Starting Weight 260
    Last Week (1) 260
    Current Weight 249.1
    Weight loss this week : 10.9
    Total Weight Loss: 10.9
    Feeling good, but work stressful.

@CJDaniel7 wow! What a loss! I hope work is less stressful for you next week!
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    1/9/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: practically -12 cal over
    Exercise: yes - Richard Simmons “disco sweat” on YouTube
    Steps: 539
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    How do you reply to people’s posts? That make it gray to what you are responding to?

@DaffyGirl88 wrote
    Second, we decided to try another meal service and last night's dinner was 652 calories and 54 grams of carbs. 😯😯😯 I need to do a better job of investigating the next week's meals. 😕

-ME TOO Im a recovering vegetarian (15 years) and just signed up for Home Chef to learn how to cook meat better and the calories are very high! Even after I work my other meals around to fit in the calories like switching egg breakfasts to oatmeal breakfasts and being more mindful of drinking in calories I’m still over so I HAVE to work out now to fit those calories in. Very tasty tho and I only get 3 meals a week.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2021
    I woke up Saturday and got out nice and early for a brisk walk with my dog and son. The fresh air felt really good and having some exercise in at the start of the day was also good. Thank you for all of the hugs and thoughts. I have realized that eating junk and not exercising during super stressful and sad times like this is understandable....but I also realized that I don't have to keep doing it. I can make better choices and keep my goals on target after a few junky days. Weigh in will be in the morning, good night all and thanks again 💜
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,466 Member
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    How do you reply to people’s posts? That make it gray to what you are responding to?

@DaffyGirl88 wrote
    Second, we decided to try another meal service and last night's dinner was 652 calories and 54 grams of carbs. 😯😯😯 I need to do a better job of investigating the next week's meals. 😕

-ME TOO Im a recovering vegetarian (15 years) and just signed up for Home Chef to learn how to cook meat better and the calories are very high! Even after I work my other meals around to fit in the calories like switching egg breakfasts to oatmeal breakfasts and being more mindful of drinking in calories I’m still over so I HAVE to work out now to fit those calories in. Very tasty tho and I only get 3 meals a week.

@cozydonuts you hit the little button on the bottom left that says "quote" 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 9 Jan
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, rest day

Steps: 5525
    Water: 72 oz
  • kyungs
    kyungs Posts: 66 Member
    weigh in:
    Sunday 1/10
    weight: 173

is there something else we’re supposed to report?

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Week1 Weigh-in:
    January SW: 160; I’m not sure what my “true” weight was because I was extremely bloated after Christmas and New Year’s Eve
    Current Weight: 156
    *Reminder: Lose 2lbs = 8400cals/Week
    Caloric Goal: 1350 Daily
    Maintain Weight=13000/Week
    💦Goal: 64/Daily; 448/Wkly
    👟Goal: 7000/Daily; 49000/Wkly*
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Week #1 Weigh In: RisingAboveIt: 1-9-2021:
    Last week: 187.6
    This week: 187.6
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I know this is a weight loss group, but I believe mental health and physical health go together (at least I know it does for me)
    I had been wanting to get rid of social media for awhile, and after the political chaos in America last week I finally did it. Just half a week without social media, the screen time on my phone was down 86%....

I think that's a great idea!

I've seriously been reworking how I use social media as well. I am opting out of all groups that aren't personally helpful to me, especially politically minded groups. I'm unfollowing friends who are stuck in the mud of politics right now, and I'm going to fill my feed with only updates and encouraging posts, or calls for support, from people I actually know and care about. That's what my original intention was there, and it's turned into this huge time suck and place where I can get riled up and annoyed.

I'm also using a browser add-in that removes things I don't want to see from Facebook, like ads and sponsored posts, and puts them in an order I want.

I feel lighter and freer already, despite the troubles here in the USA.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    @annabananamc I like how you said “personally helpful to me”

I was pondering if this counts as social media. But I only look at this as a great group of supportive people helping me better myself and each other. So I think of this differently
  • DaffyGirl88
    I know this is a weight loss group, but I believe mental health and physical health go together (at least I know it does for me)
    I had been wanting to get rid of social media for awhile, and after the political chaos in America last week I finally did it. Just half a week without social media, the screen time on my phone was down 86%....

I think that's a great idea!

I've seriously been reworking how I use social media as well. I am opting out of all groups that aren't personally helpful to me, especially politically minded groups. I'm unfollowing friends who are stuck in the mud of politics right now, and I'm going to fill my feed with only updates and encouraging posts, or calls for support, from people I actually know and care about. That's what my original intention was there, and it's turned into this huge time suck and place where I can get riled up and annoyed.

I'm also using a browser add-in that removes things I don't want to see from Facebook, like ads and sponsored posts, and puts them in an order I want.

I feel lighter and freer already, despite the troubles here in the USA.

@erikNJ and @annabananamc I did a huge clean up this summer and it was very freeing. I was suffering from COVID, protest and election overload. I unfollowers many friends and only kept the sewing, reading and crafting groups where those things were banned. I also deleted the app from my phone so if I wanted to go to FB I had to navigate to it. Just that little step was a huge help.

While I agree that technically this is social media, this place is usually about positivity and lifting people up, not negativity and personal attacks. I found the people on here to be very helpful in reducing my feelings of being isolated from friends and family.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member

I agree. I got rid of Facebook this week too. So many family issues came about over FB comments this year and it's not helpful anymore. I will miss out on discussions related to my kids' school but I will adjust.
This discussion has been closed.