Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    ckeztllgjtn2.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~ 🌺 ~

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace."~ Lisa Whelchel
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 99 and heat index 104-107 today. I AM: Happiness is everywhere I choose to see it. Axe Sharpening: Make today so awesome that yesterday looks mediocre.--Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Spend time wishing for other people to be happy and well. Fitness quote for today: Unless you puke, faint or die, Keep going.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Cheerfulness is the very flower of health.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,158 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home Intermediate DB/KB/Bands Arm workout after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2022
    Options
    llmdw5wkdlpc.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday ~ ~ ~ ~

"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon,
    but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us." ~ Richard Baker
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 77 feels like 77 with a high of 95 and possible heat index in the lower 100's today. I AM: Everything is getting better every day. Axe Sharpening: Give up. Give in. or give it ALL you've got.--Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Cat Day. Action for Happiness: Make some tasty food today for someone who will appreciate it. Fitness quote for today: That intense feeling when you go into BEAST MODE.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.--William Hazlitt Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,423 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home Intermediate DB/KB/Bands Legs & Shoulders after breakfast.
  • meash82
    meash82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just rejoined MFP. Been doing intermittent fasting since June last year. Is this page active still? πŸ™‚
    Meash x
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fcrmnjam2zkd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~🐻~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

@meash82 Welcome to the group.... Group isnt very active... But for those of Us who are
    still participating it seems to be ok... Welcome back to MFP

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~William Barclay~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 87 for today. I AM: I am a magnet for exciting new beginnings. Axe Sharpening: You have to believe deep down that the goal you're working on is achievable and that you will reach it. If you don't believe in yourself, you won't even really try.--Truth Fry 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Thank someone you're grateful to and tell them why. Fitness quote for today: You don't find WILLPOWER You create it.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You can get excited about the future. The past won't mind.--Hillary DePiano Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,766 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Back/Shoulders in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    j8dhggbddnwj.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you
    will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 91 and heat index in the mid 100's today. I AM: Every day I am becoming a better person. Axe Sharpening: Keep showing up for yourself every day. Continue to be that motivation everyone is looking for.--Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Check in with someone who may be lonely or feeling anxious. Fitness quote for today: I AM My Problem, But also My Solution Be More, Do More--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Let your mind take you to the stars. Believe. Make it real.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,159 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home Intermediate DB/KB/Bands Chest & Back workout after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    kgbb28pcho2h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You ~a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and
    behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 92 and heat index in the lower 100's today. I AM: I believe in the power of positivity. Axe Sharpening: Every season has a reason. What is meant for "then," may not be meant for "now." What's meant for "now," may not be meant for "later." Be true to your season.--Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sons and Daughters Day!!! Action for Happiness: Share an encouraging news story to inspire others. Fitness quote for today: ONE DAY: This pain will make sense.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Haters will see you walk on water and say it's because you can't swim.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,071 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Active Recovery Cardio 45 min Walk and Stretching after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vr1hfud07fom.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant.
    Thank you for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 64 feels like 64 with a high of 95 for today. I AM: I find healthy ways to cope when I feel overwhelmed. Axe Sharpening: No matter how big or small, progression is progression. Be proud of it all.--Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Youth Day!!! Action for Happiness: Contact a friend to let them know you're thinking of them. Fitness quote for today: WINNERS: Don't make Excuses--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your life is an expression of your inner thoughts. To change your life, start inside yourself.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,268 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up, Back/Arms with a finisher of 9 times down and back on the turf holding 15# DB and 5 min cool down in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n54wioyc5nzi.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday ~and~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely
    Marvelous feeling."~ Barbara Walters
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 feels like 73 with a high of 99 and heat index in the lower 100's today. I AM: I am divinely protected and guided. Axe Sharpening: It comes down to the people. Any one of us is capable of doing good and making an impact. And together, we're even more unstoppable.--Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Relaxation Day!!!! Action for Happiness: If someone annoys you, be kind. Imagine how they may be feeling. Fitness quote for today: Whatever the problem is, the answer is not in the fridge.--fitnessmotivationalquotes.co Motivational quote for today: What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,822 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Intermediate At Home DB/KB/Bands Legs & Shoulders after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    24two0qox6sn.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You~🐾~ a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and t his is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~
    ~ Brian Tracy
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 90 and possible heat index in the lower 100's today. I AM: I am grateful for my ability to retain what I currently have. Axe Sharpening: My advice? Start with the basics. Make the necessary adjustments as you go. But you gotta GO.--Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy National Roller Coaster Day!!! Action for Happiness: Make a thoughtful gift as a surprise for someone. Fitness quote for today: If you want to get fit, you have to give away only one thing. Your Excuses.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Be a positive energy trampoline-absorb what you need and rebound more back.-Dave Carolan Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,917 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Rounds 4 Time (4 rounds 32 min cap) after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    pot3c2ox9zg6.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing You WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

β€œDare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ Suzanne Brockmann
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 feels like 67 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: Today and every day I do at least one thing that stretches me. Axe Sharpening: A person's true potential can never be discovered in a place of comfort.--Michael Derenski 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Thrift Shop Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: After a workout: I feel great, nobody can kill my vibe.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Always believe. Always pray. Always trust that miracles are on their way.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,100 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    27mknu1fggb7.gif
    ~WavingHi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing you ~a BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~

"Your beliefs become your thoughts~Your thoughts become your words~Your words become your
    actions, ~Your actions become your habits~Your habits become your values~Your values become
    your destiny.” ~ Gandhi