TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Options

Replies

• Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    January 10
    Exercise - yes (35 Elliptical and 25 Treadmill)
    Tracked - yes
    Within calories - yes
  • Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    Gyrl_on_A_Journey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AnnaZimm70 wrote: »
    @Gyrl_on_A_Journey Your rock and are an inspiration!

Awww thanks! Hope I can motivate someone! :-) I am definitely proud of myself. I couldn't have done it without God guiding me.
  • Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    Gyrl_on_A_Journey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tracking-yes
    calories-yes (under limit)
    Exercise- yes
  • Runnerjess119
    Runnerjess119 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Runnerjess119
    Week 2
    Pw 151
    Cw 151

No weight loss this week, but I weigh myself daily and my range this week was pretty consistently two pounds less than last week! (150-152 vs 152-154). Small victory, but still one for me. Also, I’ve been running each day and I feel really good. Hoping for at least a pound loss next week! Happy Friday :)
  • TomatoeLady
    TomatoeLady Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    TomatoeLady
    Jan week 2
    PW 159
    CW159 :s
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Username: ShareASmile
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 160 lbs
    CW: 159.4 lbs

I'm posting one day early, sorry!
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    To me it's a non scale victory. In high school I ran track, but once I started gaining weight I could no longer run the way or use to and I no longer enjoyed it. The other day I was out for a walk and a dog started chasing me. Before I knew it I just took off. It took me a second for me to realize I was running and I wasn't out of breath. I was able to run again or jog I should say. I was so excited. But I consider this my victory for the week!!!! Just to give you guys insight on my weight, here I go! Been on my weight loss journey for 3 years

@Gyrl_on_A_Journey What a wonderful NSV! You ran, you got away from the dog, and you're getting to relive those feelings of HS track. It's like a taste of youth again, isn't it? So glad for you that you had that experience! Have you tried jogging again since?
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Non-Scale Victory Roundup

We're over halfway through Week 2. Do you have any non-scale victories to share?

Let's hear about your successes!

I took a goofy selfie of myself to send to the boyfriend... between me working full time and going to school full time... and him working 2 full time jobs, i joke that we are in the closest long distance relationship ever (he only lives 20 minutes away).... AND I actually really liked how I looked!

@WishfulThinning18 Good for you! It's a huge victory to feel good for yourself about how you look. I'm so glad for you!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Runnerjess119
    Week 2
    Pw 151
    Cw 151

No weight loss this week, but I weigh myself daily and my range this week was pretty consistently two pounds less than last week! (150-152 vs 152-154). Small victory, but still one for me. Also, I’ve been running each day and I feel really good. Hoping for at least a pound loss next week! Happy Friday :)

@Runnerjess119 Way to go on the lower weekly range! It's good to have a feeling for yourself of what is really maintenance for the week versus what is maybe a little higher day because of something that happened the day before. Perspective is important, right?

Way to go on running and feeling good! A great NSV!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Username: ShareASmile
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 160 lbs
    CW: 159.4 lbs

I'm posting one day early, sorry!

@ShareASmile And posting a loss! Way to go! :smile:
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Friday, Gutbusters! Today we're looking for:

@cjscoey
    @Fe452436
    @Fyik9hrd
    @TomatoeLady - gotcha
    @runnerjess119 - gotcha

Please use this format to post if you haven't already:
    Username:
    January Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    My NSV: Optimism!

When I started losing weight last April, I was motivated by fear. I was 49% body fat (according to an inbody scale) and I really felt for the first time how devastating the possibility of metabolic-related illness could be. I realized I'd been lucky not to have any problems so far.

Today I had an inbody measurement again, and I'm about 31% body fat. There's still work to be done, but now I feel optimistic about it. I've managed to lose weight without it feeling impossible. I was motivated by fear for several months, and then eventually, I started being motivated by the good feeling of progress, and now I feel optimistic that I can continue making positive changes, maintaining and even continuing my weight loss.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    NSV I'm down another cm in my waist! The scales haven't really budged since October, no matter what I do. I'm not sure if still breastfeeding has something to do with it. But my waist is getting smaller, which is the main thing I want to shift.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 minutes on the recumbent bike.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • tnknoxt
    tnknoxt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tracking 👍
    Exercise 👍
    Still motivated 👍
  • jaweeston
    jaweeston Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    NSV.....I started losing weight for my health. After 50# I was able to cut my BP med to half a pill and cholesterol med to half a pill. I lowered my cholesterol by 100 points. I am stronger, feel great....now to lose that last 20#.
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    cjscoey wrote: »
    cjscoey wrote: »
    @LesIckaBod am I not in this month, I didn’t see my name on the spreadsheet, no big deal, I can wait until next month. Thanks!

@cjscoey Hmm, looks like you weren't on the December spreadsheet by the end, so that's probably why you didn't roll over onto the Jan spreadsheet. I think we can get you added back, but do you have a starting weight and preferred weigh-in day?

I didn't finish December and made a post stating that and requested to be added to Jan, I was having work issues. My starting weight was 173 and I would like Fridays for weigh ins, Thanks!

@cjscoey My apologies. I'll update the moderator to get you added back!

Thank you so much!!
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Username: cjscoey
    January Week 2
    PW:175.2
    CW:176

It's close to my TOM so I'm not going to sweat this, plus I've hit the gym pretty hard this week so that may be part as well. Next week will be better!
  • eevang
    eevang Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    January Week 2 Weigh-In
    Previous: 161.8
    Current: 164.4

Been 161-162 all week so hoping this is a fluctuation. Been eating better recently.
  • LesIckaBod
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Gutbusters! Today we're looking for weights from:

@AnnaZimm70
    @corriepelc
    @lacatgirl
    @robandy12345
    @ShareASmile

Also, today is the last day of Week 2. If you missed your weigh-in day earlier this week, don't forget to post today so we can add you to our results! :smile: I'm looking for:
    @Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    @Ajsheppard82
    @Fe452436
    @Fyik9hrd

Please post your weights in this format:
    Username
    January Week 2
    Previous Weight:
    Current Weight:
This discussion has been closed.