Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,735 Member
    Meh wishful thinking LOL - they always weigh me...ALWAYS lol
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,091 Member
    LOL are you my twin??????? OMG I hate that too, I hate getting weighed at the drs. I take off everything possible LOL

Best of luck on 171. I am not sure I will make it either bc I have still been having to eat a little something with my afternoon meds....172 would be great for me......But hoping for 171 for you!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    I know it's not the "right" number and I'm in a healthy range so she doesn't care, but STILL...like FRIDAY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED - NOW I LOOK LIKE I'VE ONLY LOST 0.973473182365923478 pounds LOL
  • volgirl1322
    LOL I totally get you!!!!!

Here is to the scale behaving tomorrow for both of us!!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,857 Member
    I'm water fasting today too, hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow for us all!!! o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LET'S GET IT LADIES! I believe in us <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 2,503 Member
    OMG, I hate weighing at the doctor's too :( What's worse, he will said "Hmm, you are 61kg today, 2kg up from the last visit". I really hate that :(
    Good luck on 171!!! 👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    GUYS GUYS GUYS!

171.2!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I attribute it to the super clean fast I had yesterday - I've been pickle juicing or having tiny bits of something sometimes on Thursdays and it DOES make a difference, so this was a 99.9% clean (I did have to taste my spaghetti sauce for salt, but just the tiniest tongue taste LOL).

Funny story though - last week the WBL (win by losing work contest) scale said 0.8 pounds less than my normal one, so I stuck with my normal scale number for our purposes. Today, it read 1 pound HEAVIER than my normal scale! Sucks for the contest but I'm staying consistent, and using my normal scale's number :)

ANYWHO - super thrilled with the results this week - 2.8 on the week, which brings me to 39.8 since I started OMAD originally :) 35.2 pounds to go, but I'm starting to get into a comfortable zone which is so nice :)

Here's ma' chart!
    90 day:
    krdb1j0psrul.png

Just for funsies, here's this week's too:
    o6zcxhukckk5.png

Thinking pizza for dinner tonight, we'll see :)

Happy Friday Kiddos! <3
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3<3<3 You go girl....so proud of you!!!!! Totally enjoy some pizza to celebrate tonight.

I didn't make my 171 goal this week, my stupid scale said 172......oh well, still a 2lb loss for the week, I'll take it.....

Have a great weekend!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    <3<3<3<3<3 You go girl....so proud of you!!!!! Totally enjoy some pizza to celebrate tonight.

I didn't make my 171 goal this week, my stupid scale said 172......oh well, still a 2lb loss for the week, I'll take it.....

Have a great weekend!!!

YEAH BOO! 2 pounds in the week AFTER you've had surgery and your schedule was all wonky is F**KING phenomenal! Take it and run beautiful! :p:p:p
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,068 Member
    Yeaaaa Steph! You did it. Great job keeping it 99.9. I don't like having to taste food when I am on my fast days. Most times I don't and just hope for the best or I have someone else taste it and let me know if anything is needed.

• mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Yeaaaa Steph! You did it. Great job keeping it 99.9. I don't like having to taste food when I am on my fast days. Most times I don't and just hope for the best or I have someone else taste it and let me know if anything is needed.

LMFAO I feel ya there! The only person I could have taste it is Cedric, and he loves everything I make -_- He IS getting pretty good though! I asked him to stir it last night, and then once he did I was like "taste it, does it need salt?" He smelled it and said "yeah it does, it smells flat" (which is a culinary word he's picked up LOL) - sure as sh**, I tasted it and it DID need a tiche of salt...I'm training him well :P Only took a decade! LOL

I don't mind tasting if it's not enough to pull me out of fasting...it used to bother me mentally and pull me into the craving zone but not so much anymore :#:#:#
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah it is hard to take a teensy taste. Luckily I have two hungry boys to do the tasting for me....but it is hard.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    You guys - on Fridays I generally try to OMAD but if I don't it's no biggie and today my boss came around with a "grab bag" (sometimes he goes and buys a bunch of fun ice cream snacks from the caf) and I got a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and THAT SH** took me right back to childhood! IT WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD!

uj6px6t8819h.png

Just thought I'd report LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,857 Member
    Yay for 171.2 :):):)
  • Congratulations! Its great when you start to get into the zone when you feel comfortable with yourself. Takes a lot of pressure off isnt it. Im just getting there and once im 150 its gonna feel awesome because i will no longer feel like big or overweight and everything else is a win. OMG cant believe this, we are all doing it ladies (and gents)! We re gonna get there this year. :0)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,068 Member
    Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream, my favorite. I would be right with you breaking my fast for one of those. mmm mmm good
  • mistymeadows2005
    @LadyBlanks Yassssss it was fabulous!
    @SoulSisterSoulBrother it is really nice! I don't feel bigger than normal people now :):):) we are definitely getting there!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Hey Steph!!!
    Congrats on 171!!!! You've done so well since I've been gone. Happy for you :smiley:
    I also used to demolish those strawberry shortcakes from the ice cream truck! And there was another one called chocolate eclair, I think. Loved that one, too!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 2,503 Member
    OMG!! That is totally awesome!!! Congrats!!! <3:)