Options
    matthewsfive
    Week 2
    PW 220.0
    CW 218.2
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! We're half-way through the month. How's everyone doing? I've not had the best week. I'm in a funk I can't seem to shake. Hoping it passes soon!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@forbes_melissa
    @keishamaggie - Glad you're feeling better! <<hugs!>>
    @Matthewsfive - nice loss! :star:
    @TangoJuliet110

Please post using this template:

Username
    June Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I need to get out of this funk :|
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    You and me both, @allietuge. I think with me it may be a weight-loss stall, in addition to the high cholesterol news I got from dr this week. I've deleted all my weigh-ins between the first one and the one yesterday. I'm putting way too much emphasis on the scale. Took Ollie for a 20-minute walk this morning and got some good sunshine before my knee started screaming. Hubs and I are going for a ride today and maybe that will help. Hope we are both are feeling better soon!
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like Kay’s Protein cereals - 120 calories and 12g of protein. I normally eat them in a smoothie bowl which my friends think is really weird because it looks like I’m eating cheerios in yogurt. 🤣 I really like the added crunch in my bowl though and it packs even more protein into my breakfast.

That is a good amount of protein for a small amount of calories. I have never heard or Kay's, and would like to try them. Do you know where these are sold?

[/quote]
    I buy it on Amazon. It has Stevia and I normally avoid it, but I didn’t mind the taste in these. I also eat their snack crackers/puffs and like those. I started with them when I was trying a gluten free diet to see if it would solve some digestive issues, but I keep buying them even though I’m eating gluten again. I just like it. ^^
  • allietuge
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 - I can completely relate with the weight stall. My baby just turned 5 months and the scale has completely stopped moving. The weight seemed to come off so much easier with my first. This time around is really a struggle.
    I find that walking outside brightens my mood. I hope that is brought you some happiness today. Enough that ride with your hubby.

WE WILL PUSH PAST THIS STALL
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in a bit of a funk too. Thankfully only up a pound, but exercise and healthy choices have been lacking. I have lots of different salads prepped in the fridge for the rest of the weekend so hopefully I can drop this extra pound plus some before my next weigh in.

It was my daughter's birthday last night and I did not deprive myself of all the treats. For some reason my eating habits tend to show themselves on the scale 2 days later unless I do some damage control. So we are damage control central over here.
  • allietuge
    Options
    @SuzanneElizabeth16 - I'm totally with you on the lack of exercise and healthy choices. My motivation left me last week.
  • LadySaton
    Options
    I’ve had a rough couple weeks here too. Partially because I’m intentionally eating more to fuel my runs (and having more freedom makes me want to take ALL THE FREEDOM and oops can’t go that far) and also we’ve been so busy I haven’t been able to keep on my lifting which I find very motivating. :-/ I was going to get my lifting in tomorrow and now we’re suddenly going camping. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I got my 12 mile training run in today at least and have kept up at least with having adequate cardio. I hope to get back to losing weight next month after the half when I cut my running back a bit.

Summer for me is always busy, but fun. It’s just a really hard time to concentrate on weight loss with everything else going on.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked Ollie for 21 minutes, 30 minutes preparing veggies for the week, 15 minutes spray painting a plant stand
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Gutbusters Weekly Challenge:
    Did I stay under in my macros today? Yes, over on fiber, which I guess is an okay one to be over on.
  • allietuge
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 - would it be possible to change my weigh-in day to Sunday instead of Monday?

If it's a pain in the butt to do no worries at all!!

My husband and I just bought plane tickets for our vacation beginning of August and he is going to start a weightloss journey as well. Sunday is his day off work so we want to weigh-in together in the morning.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! Reading through everyone's posts...what a wonderful community. I needed to read all the honesty today. I'm struggling...not just weight (which is really just a reflection of my mental health) but self image and self worth. The renovation of my home (can't even find the scale! should wrap up this week. My almost 5 year old has taken to waking between 430-530 to use the bathroom...and calls me every time to help. I'm just exhausted but reading everyone's words gives me hope. Thank you community!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! @Keepingtrack1234, we're here for you. Sorry your son is waking up so early. This will pass soon. Hang in there. P.S. Did I miss your week 2 weigh-in? I don't have it. I'll go back and check for it.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@allietuge - absolutely!!
    @BJDavidson964
    @crystalbarton31
    @LadySaton -
    @lisadianhays55
    @shalvy2007
    @Syd43

Please post using this template:

Username
    June Week 3
    PW:
    CW:

Happy Father's Day to the father's on the list.
    You are so important to your children, even if they don't show it all the time!
    2vmnp795j71h.jpg

• LadySaton
    edited June 2019
    Options
    LadySaton
    June Week 3
    PW: 147.2
    CW: 144.6

Trying not to be frustrated with the lack of overall progress over the last several weeks. I expected it, but it still sucks. 😑

I did at least drop (some of?) the vacay related water weight.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 THANK YOU. I know the early wake ups can't last forever...right??
    I can't find my scale...it's somewhere in the house?? Lots of things are packed up for the reno...but I PRAY it finishes this week...hopefully Thursday.

Record me as a zero loss this week and I will weigh in on Friday (if I can't find the scale I am due for a new one anyway!)
  • crystalbarton31
    crystalbarton31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Crystalbarton31
    June Week 3
    SW: 204.2
    PW: 201.8
    CW: 200.8
  • allietuge
    Options
    allietuge