Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LMAO I'm DEFINITELY gonna tell Ced - I have to remind him on the regular how lucky he is, thus encouraging him to get his *kitten* together and propose :D You are too kind, m'lady - thank you for the lovely validation <3

So glad to be back in the world of the living :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're gorgeous! And yep... nice thin healthy looking face :)
    And so glad you're feeling better! I hope the cold I have goes away for me quick too!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you Lisa! I promise I'm not gonna randomly post pictures for personal validation LMAO - I hope your cold goes away quick too! That feeling where the IDEA of walking halfway across the house seems overwhelming is the WORST!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Glad to hear that you are back to pink health :)<3 You are one hot slim trim sexy lady and your partner should quick get down on his knees before some else whisk you away :lol:
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO thanks JP!!! Now if someone would tell HIM that! :D:D JK JK I love him dearly, but it really kind is time to make this sh** official LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hiya kids!

Good news! Even though I was a little higher in the calorie area then I wanted, stillll
    152.4!

3.6 O/N - I'll take it!

Yesterday food - chicken salad on romaine, a TON of grapes, and a starcrunch lil debbie thingy LOL

Cals - 1120
    Def - 731

I forgot to post my Tuesday food yesterday so I have that for ya :) It was deconstructed carne asada tacos (no torts, just meat on romaine with guac) - SUPER good!!!

8p3ag3jjdh0m.png

I really don't have much more to report, my life is boring! LOL - like 5-6 closings this week and next so YAY! I'm tellin' ya, if I can't just get a few chunky ones going with my Cali guy and build me a nice buffer, life would be peachy!!! LOL I just love what I do <3 and the freeeeeeedom!!!! I know I talk about it all the time, but the shiny hasn't worn off!!! LOL

I should probably make it a point to find a hobby or something now that I have all this extra down time - netflix probably doesn't count as a hobby LMAO - Bubs is my hobby, right? LOL

Speaking of Bubs - here's the lil one being ridic this morning LOL

knwn9jszqxk9.png

I'mma go catch up on everyone's threads...have a great day m'loves!
  • jadepearl
    You rock, gf! :+1: By next week, you will be in 140 land :) I love grapes too especially the seedless ones...lol... I am just lazy :lol: Hobby? Taking photos of Bubs is indeed a hobby <3 He is a sweetheart <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG awesomeness on your weigh in......I love me some deconstructed tacos too esp with guac.

Of course little BUBS is certainly a hobby ----he is too cute.....

Happy Friday girl! <3<3
  • LiLee2018
    WOO!!! Kick *kitten* weigh-in! You rock!
    Obviously Bubs is a hobby and he helps you relax right? Just sit and watch Netflix with him and enjoy your time :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2019
    Thanks ladies! Guess Bubs will just be my hobby for now :D

AND my victory was short lived but it's my own fault :D

I actually thought I might fast yesterday cause I wasn't craving anything in particular, so I ended up making salmon with mushrooms and a Caesar salad...was going to finish with dark chocolate and some jolly ranchers, and grapes...but then I had this super pretty extra sharp provolone, so I made a lil quesadilla, and then had some chips w guac lmao - it's not the prettiest but it was tasty.
    EDITED for cal breakdown:
    Cals - 1697
    Def - 122

h7aosupm5ynv.png

Anywho 153.3 today - now my water sucked so some of that's probably salt but I'm betting the 152 was about accurate which means I'm up a little...time to refocus on less calorie dense food *sigh* BAHHUMBUG! LMAO

Here's some Bubsy updates -

Stealing mama's candy:

t0ojavphmcd2.png

This morning - cuddling with Mama <3 - so grateful I get to do this :)

znpuoe4oe2jd.png

Have a fab weekend m'loves!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that is so funny :) and cute he loves his mama :)....

Happy weekend!!!!
  • jadepearl
    Bubs...you are too funny😂😂😂 You will see 150 in no time 😉
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Guys!

BOY did this girl EAT this weekend! LMAO - I probs had 4k calories Sat! The funny part is that I OMADed all weekend! Max 4 hour eating window (ok so maybe it's not TRUE omad but still a lot of fasting hours). Spent Sat and most of yest w Mama, so that was fun. It's also why I'm bousta post STEAK for my meal Sat night :p

Monday Weigh In 156.7

No surprised at ALL - most of that will be off tomorrow if I'm a good kid tonight :) I think I'll just have whatever leftover pork I have today, with a salad, maybe some steamed broccoli, Halo Top, and Jolly Ranchers. and probs the leftovers of this NOM NOM cookie I got yesterday...

In sad, sad news - MY FITBIT DIED :disappointed:

I got it for free from my bestie when she upgraded and I'm PROBS too cheap to buy another one atm...we'll see :) If I find a really good price on one, I'll just suck it up and buy it LOL - in the meantime I might try NOT logging and see how I handle that...if I can intuitively have my normal weekly fluxuations, I'mma do dat FA SHO!

Here's dinner at Mama's Sat:
    Like 10 oz filet with butter/wine sauteed mushrooms and onions, green beans (NOM NOM, I always forget how much I love them), a loaded baked potato, and salad. I won't even try to mention all the CRAP I ate after that, but I probs had 1200 cals of PEANUT BRITTLE! I don't even LIKE peanut brittle, but this was the best I've ever had FAR AND AWAY!

18ziv6rlecin.png

Had a fun Sunday Football Date night last night w Ced (great game btw LOL) - had Wendy's for dinner - no pics, but as usual here's some Bubs pics :)

qaeazx0lh67p.png
    gnnf7hanzjsb.png

• LiLee2018
    It was a mistake looking at your steak dinner picture! lol Dang that looks good!
  • mistymeadows2005
    It was super NOM NOM

Today is a boring post - I ate almost at TDEE yesterday - and my weight reflects it - EXACTLY the same 156.7 :expressionless:

*sigh* My water sucked yesterday too, and today hasn't gone much better so I gotta get ON IT.

I had noodlies, ice cream, half a cookie, some grapes, and some jolly ranchers.

Still hoping if I keep it reasonable today that I'll get into the 152-153 range by tomorrow...as long as I'm pinging within my range I'm happy :) I MIGHT fast...I'm not hungry today, and I'm SUPER puffy and bloated, so a good fast is probably what I need. If not I'll keep it SUB 1k but the more I'm typing it the more I think I'll just fast LOL - work is keeping me busy enough and I could use a good flush.

Here's pics of the day - noodlies and Bubbers looking #dapper :blush:

wgfih7yu9rn0.png

3l9hxrib7qqa.png

• LiLee2018
    If you do fast, I hope it goes well for you :)
  • jadepearl
    Cheering you on on getting down to 152-153 range! :+1: When it comes to noodles, I can never resist :yum: Bubs is so cute... he's like..why are you taking a photo of me, huh? :lol:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2019
    Happy Hump Day M'loves!!!

Semi-successful fast - I was good all day, but my tummy started to get a little upset around 10:30 so I ate some pickles (I thought I needed a lil salt anyway cause I did decent at water) - but THEN my sleep sucked cause of the fasting and thus I had like a cup of grapes at like 2 am...I was just feeling off *sigh* - looks like this girl has been cut off from full fasting. Gonna hafta stick to semi-fasts which don't affect my sleep AT ALL. I mean, I could sleep through anything, and I woke up probs 20 times last night AND it took me like half an hour to go to sleep...normally, I make the decision to turn out the light and lay down and I'm OUT in like 120 seconds TOPS so I did not enjoy it :expressionless:

Anywho results - 154 even

2.7 overnight - it's OK but really not great for the sacrifice I made for it...oh well, live and learn. I'll keep it to the 5-800 cal range today and tomorrow and am REALLY hoping to see 150 even by EOW. We'll find out I guess! I have some seafood so easy way to get some volume and protein without a lot of cals :)

I just checked my phone and I have no pictures from yesterday! :flushed: Well I have work screenshots but somehow I don't think y'all have any interest in that :D So I guess updates via words is all y'all get today LMAO

Love yas!
  • LiLee2018
    Aww, that sucks about the sleep and your inability to fast like you wanted, but hey.. you did what you could and listened to you body. 2.7 is still awesome :)
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah 2.7 is awesome overnight.....You will get there with your mini fasts, I really like doing those too super easy........