Non Scale Victories

Replies

• So as we are settling my mother’s estate I’m Pennsylvania remotely fro Florida, we get a call that the pipe burst and the whole downstairs is flooded.

I’m frustrated because I paid to have the home winterized and my first reaction was to stuff my face.

But I didn’t. I thoroughly cleaned the kitchen instead. I’m so so proud of myself.

I'm really proud of you too! How VERY frustrating! Hopefully you'll be able to get up there and deal with the mess soon.

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I did it! I ate my fav pizza. It did not trigger a binge. I had two slices with wine. I was full and now I know for sure that I can actually do this.

Although I did not like my mindset. I was more excited than a kid at Christmas all day in anticipation.

But at the pizzeria I actually felt like a normal person.

You did great and you lost weight....that is a win!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,579 Member
    I did it! I ate my fav pizza. It did not trigger a binge. I had two slices with wine. I was full and now I know for sure that I can actually do this.

Although I did not like my mindset. I was more excited than a kid at Christmas all day in anticipation.

But at the pizzeria I actually felt like a normal person.

Big congratulations to you. As Connie said - that is a win!!!!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    I've been doing zoom yoga several times a week since the end of November, and I'm finally starting to see how it is paying off. Today during class, I realized I haven't had to use my block in ages. Not for a single pose - in forward folds, I can have my hands flat on the floor!! I even manged standing splits and half moon (not for very long though, my balance is awful), but I can do it with my hands flat on the floor.
  • conniewilkins56
    Glad you were not seriously hurt but I gotta ask if you kept the potato that you stepped on?....I would have!
  • lauriekallis
    Glad you were not seriously hurt but I gotta ask if you kept the potato that you stepped on?....I would have!

I should have! But I called it a stupid potato and threw it against the wall. :p
  • conniewilkins56
    Bmeadows it sounds like a win to me!
  • lauriekallis
    So perhaps I can safely say I'm getting back on track?

Congratulations!
  • lauriekallis
    amart4224 wrote: »
    ... as of today, I've lost 3 inches from my bust, 4 inches from my waist, and 5 inches from my hips!

Congratulations!

This is a great place to visit this morning, reading about everyone's accomplishments!

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Bmeadows it sounds like a win to me!

lol

Well, maybe spoken too soon - yesterday and today were busts and over limit and I'm still fighting cravings today. Oh well - back on track tomorrow, hopefully!
  • lauriekallis
    ... I definitely cannot compute.......

Congratulations! You must be walking on air. What a satisfying "cannot compute" !

• lauriekallis
    ... Girl you look great ...

Congratulations!
  • jodibeth5744
    jodibeth5744 Posts: 65 Member
    @Rashel_kitten congrats! That’s an awesome feeling 😊