Right leg bigger/stronger

Options
Ive been noticing that my right leg is stronger and bigger than my left. And sometimes when i squat or do any leg exercise i feel my right glute being worked out more theman my left. I try to maintain a balanced form.. any tips?

Replies

• Kimsobczak1982
    Options
    I have the same issue.. And mine is also my right leg. Its bigger by almost an inch. I've been doing a lot of single leg work in hopes that it helps. Single leg press's.. Single leg deadlifts, single leg extensions or try Bulgarian split squats, lunges on the smith machine.
  • Lestaticon
    Lestaticon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think we tend to favor one side over the other. I think they might eventually even out IF, while doing your rep, you make sure not to favor the leg that is larger and try to distribute the load evenly. I'm sure it's is more comfortable to shift slightly onto the stronger leg.
    Same thing for me, especially my arms though.
    I'm not an expert, it's just my opinion. If you are already doing that, it's going to take time.
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My legs are about even but there is definitely a difference in my right and left arms, its a pretty common situation. nothing to worry about
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Perhaps your diet is unbalanced.