Who wants a free bag of Quest Protein Chips?

glassyo
glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
edited November 2014 in Food and Nutrition
The BBQ flavored.

Sorry, it's not a promo from Quest or anything (altho maybe they'll send out samples like they do the protein bars).

I bought a few flavors of the chips to try and finally got to the BBQ flavored. They're good but a little too bold for my taste (full disclosure...they burned my tongue but I've been having tongue problems so I reeeeeeeeeeally don't think it's the chip itself) and I'd rather see it go to a good home than tossed in the trash.

So first person to leave a note here or message me their name and address gets it.

Edited to add: It's sealed! I'm not offering up an opened half eaten bag. :p

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    You want someone to leave their personal address for an open bag of chips?
    Sounds safe and legit...
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Strong 420th post.

Can I expect anything other than chips in that bag?
    If so... maybe in.
  • glassyo
    Hah! I edited the OP before you brought it up. It's a closed bag. I ordered 2 of them and ate one.

And, yeah, people will probably think it's suspicious but I've been around the boards a long time even if I don't post a lot.

I'm a big supporter of Quest because I like the bars (and now the chips...and probably the protein powder once I get around to buying some) and would feel better giving it to someone to try rather than just tossing it.

• glassyo
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    Strong 420th post.

Can I expect anything other than chips in that bag?
    If so... maybe in.

LOL that's pretty funny.

Just the chips tho. Sorry. :p

• DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    Care to post the macro's for those of us that are too lazy to look it up ourselves...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited November 2014
    Care to post the macro's for those of us that are too lazy to look it up ourselves...

Nutritional_table.png

And ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Dried Potatoes, Corn Starch, High Oleic Sunflower Oil. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors.

I've never tried them, or even heard of them until this post, so I was googling.
  • glassyo
    I also bought the sour cream and onion and cheddar and sour cream favors. The cheddar and sour cream was by far my favorite. It tasted closest to what a real potato chip would taste like.

The sour cream and onion chip tasted...not really a little off but maybe a little bit more muted than the real chip equivalent?

I would have liked the bbq flavored a lot more if I was a spicy food kinda girl.

But you can't go wrong with 21g of protein in 120 calories!