Making sock at the moment :)
  • yarn12
    yarn12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    your socks are so cute. how many needles did you use? i want to learn how

• Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    5 dpns knitted in the round :) they are simple if your are competent in knitting in the round plenty of patterns on line I like a pattern with a rib rather than plain stocking stitch it gives them more shape snuggley fit :)
  • Anahita_Swims
    Options
    4 pairs to go before christmas eep

dtov2q0pcxiq.png
  • yarn12
    yarn12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish I could make socks. I make sweaters hats lots. how many needles do you use, or magic loop?
  • Anahita_Swims
    Options
    Between 5 and 3 depending on the part of the pattern :)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I love to knit and crochet.
  • GQWtLess
    Options
    I'm a fairly new knitter. I like knit in the evening - keeps my hands busy so I don't snack.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Im just learning crochet.. dont know how to knit though
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I crochet. If I could figure out how to post pictures? I make 19 plus blankets a year for Christmas gifts for family & make close to 300 scarves each year for the homeless.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I crochet, a lot! I just learned this winter how to "arm" knit and became addicted to making infinity scarves. I'm trying to learn how to knit with needles, but I'm clumsy with two needles and using my left hand! ;)
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Ahhh my peeples!!! <3<3<3

I just finished a set of leg warmers for my niece... wrote the pattern myself (based on a few others) and one is two rows longer than the other... I even counted everything as I went along... not about to pull it out... she'll just have to stretch the other one a bit! haha

I've got about 4 projects on my needles right now and I'm struggling to find time to finish any of them. Plus I've been commissioned to make 3 sets of boot cuffs w/ matching fingerless gloves.

Bahhh I don't have time for 4 jobs!!! (5 jobs, if I want to include actually exercising!)
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I have stepped into a sphere of estrogen.

Back_Away_Slowly.gif
  • emmaglen3
    emmaglen3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im a crocheter but hoping to learn to knit as well.
    I find it relaxing and just takes my mind of things.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Options
    no estrogen....

sufjan-knitting-640.jpg
    russell-knitting-6402.jpg
    arquette-knitting-640.jpg
    8a18d89c0dc8eb28cd5335c8f941476a.jpg
    7d203c68159d07a9005cedc9482cdf13.jpg
    456d6a549e294744892b566a91c61c51.jpg
    62Large.JPG
    fdr-300x255.jpg
    8629caae11948dee81796f976bfa70b1.jpg
    lasestrellastejen68.jpg?w=500
    craft-catherine-Z-J-250311-medium_new.jpg

• Holdingfast2Jesus
    Options
    I knit alittle bit, but I prefer to crochet, I like to crochet and sew blankets. My new thing is flannel receiving blankets, crocheting around the edge, and embroidering baby name on them :)nkxek1r26ths.jpg24712t1la44b.jpg6ryzni4pkcdj.jpg
    dkr4m2iztlyx.jpg
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I knit alittle bit, but I prefer to crochet, I like to crochet and sew blankets. My new thing is flannel receiving blankets, crocheting around the edge, and embroidering baby name on them :)nkxek1r26ths.jpg24712t1la44b.jpg6ryzni4pkcdj.jpg
    dkr4m2iztlyx.jpg

super cute!!! I hope I get this good.. I still have not even finished the scarf I am starting on.. BUT I dont work on it very often as I am really busy with work, kids, and everything else. I want to have time to practice though..

• mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have stepped into a sphere of estrogen.

Back_Away_Slowly.gif

Welcome!!!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Me!

(I gotta say, though: Getting my 10,000 steps in is seriously cutting into my butt-on-the-couch knitting time!)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I'm a knitting beast!! I just took a class a few weeks ago and I'm really excited for the next project :)