21 Day Fix Starting Jan. 17th

Options
Hello, I ordered the 21 Day Fix and should receive it by Jan. 17th. Is there anyone that would like to partner with me for 21 Days? Colleen

Replies

• barr_marcia
    barr_marcia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate. I just ordered as well and have 35 pounds to lose!
  • Leah_Payne
    Leah_Payne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate too!
  • tealbubbles
    tealbubbles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's around the day I will be receiving mine too :)
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I should be getting mine sometime next week. I would love a group to keep me accountable. Count me in!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Mine is coming in tomorrow!! Can't wait!!! Would be happy to join in on the fun!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Mine should be here on Thursday.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate too! I tried it last fall, but fell off the wagon during Christmas! My new year, so I started again this month.
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the 21 day fix! So far so good.
  • elhill1214
    elhill1214 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4!
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    I lost 8.5lbs on my first round (started Jan 5) and am starting my second round now...I totally love it! If anyone would like more support add me! Also, if you haven't found the app yet, there's an app for it that I totally love (I think it's just called 21 Day Fix, $1.99). I travel a lot for work, so it's perfect for tracking my containers!
  • yosassi
    yosassi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i am running a group on facebook with daily activities and accountability and support. if facebook is a better medium of communication, shoot me a message and we can talk about adding you!