Pissed off Fat lady..

Options
That about sums it up. I'm super grumpy because I hate how fat I've become. I'm just going to use this anger to fuel my resolve, and use it positively. There's no room for failure - the way I look at it, I've already failed , so it's only up from here as long as I'm really trying. I'm looking for other pissed off fat people who want to join me on my quest to become "unfat". We need to be able to call each other out, and push each other. No, it's no ok that you ate that freaking chocolate bar, and you should feel bad about it, because you're poisoning yourself, and you're going to look like crap in photos for longer if you keep that up.. that kind of harsh reality is needed. :) If you're down, angry (of course!), and have no room for bs, send me a friend request, or reply on this thread and I'll add you.
2910446_orig.png

Replies

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will be your fat Jillian Michaels lol
  • TwistedFlowers
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll call it how it is. I wish someone did to me while I was getting fat!!! LOL... lousy friends... Now I tell people.. A moment on your lips is a lifetime on your hips!
  • TwistedFlowers
    Options
    I know for me, I don't like to hurt people's feelings.. but really, I'm using this site to lose weight, and telling me good job when I'm not doing a good job isn't going to help. I need someone to be like "I see you didn't log your food.. that means you ate *kitten* today, and we all know it, so just hang your head in shame and log it in anyway - you're working out tomorrow, no excuses!"
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    its kind of hard to get peoples personality but you can kind of tell by how they talk... kind of a hit and miss
  • TwistedFlowers
    Options

Just put a smiley at the end of your blunt, motivating comment, and they'll know you said it with love ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm OK if you eat that chocolate bar, but could you just eat the fun size bar instead? (That's what I do when I get a craving, and I've been maintaining at goal weight here for almost 4 years now.) Just make sure it fits in your calories and it won't be the end of the world if you have a little treat now and then. But I like your fierce attitude. You go! (*)
  • TwistedFlowers
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I'm OK if you eat that chocolate bar, but could you just eat the fun size bar instead? (That's what I do when I get a craving, and I've been maintaining at goal weight here for almost 4 years now.) Just make sure it fits in your calories and it won't be the end of the world if you have a little treat now and then. But I like your fierce attitude. You go! (*)
    That's amazing - awesome job!
    For me, I can't eat that fun size bar, because it turns me into a ravenous beast who wants to raid the kitchen, or eat the rest of the bag, or both. >.> True story, that's why I'm here lol. Maybe one day, but not today. Today, I need to learn to cook and eat foods that are healthy, period. Get away from foods that make me crave other foods, that do nothing but cause me to have low energy and a large waistline. That's a big change, and it's going to take a lot of effort on my part, so I need some harsh motivation. The generic nicey-nice isn't going to cut it. Of course, I will be happy to return the favour.
  • Lol I love this. This is what I need! I have everyone saying "you're beautiful" or "you look great already- what do you need to lose weight for!?" It's so sweet to hear but it also gives me those wonderful excuses to eat that peanut butter cup.. Or 5 of them! I don't like getting my feeling hurt and I wouldn't hurt anyone else's but damn! I'm the heaviest I've ever been, I'm out of shape, I feel like *kitten*, I'm only 27 and I'm a mother of 2 girls (9 and 2) I'm not happy like this. I need to lose a good 40-50 pounds to at least be back to where I was after my first baby. The last 2&1/2 years has been nuts with having my youngest. I didn't bounce back nearly as quickly. I weigh 35 pounds more than I did at 9months pregnant! Wtf!?! I'm 5'2" and was 180... I started the first New Years resolution I've ever had (not to diet but to be much more mindful of the foods and quantity of food I eat) I started on Fri 1/2/15 it's been just over a week and I've lost 5.5 pounds from changing my diet alone. Apparently that's how crappy I was eating! Anyway, I am super addicted to diet coke and now I allow myself my one cup of coffee in the AM (at most a 16oz sugar-free, non-fat latte but only once this last week) and water the rest of the day.. And lots of water.. As much as I can stand! Then I allow myself a diet soda on a Friday OR Saturday but not both. And oh my one can was so good while watching my Seahawks whoop *kitten*. Be my buddy and I'll be yours
  • jsmn1
    jsmn1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i've always told my family to do that, sometimes it works and other times i end up eating that candy bar anyways >_< anyways yeah i think most people need someone to make them feel guilty when they mess up
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hhahahaha I love this. You might be yelling at me a lot x
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    That about sums it up. I'm super grumpy because I hate how fat I've become. I'm just going to use this anger to fuel my resolve, and use it positively. There's no room for failure - the way I look at it, I've already failed , so it's only up from here as long as I'm really trying. I'm looking for other pissed off fat people who want to join me on my quest to become "unfat". We need to be able to call each other out, and push each other. No, it's no ok that you ate that freaking chocolate bar, and you should feel bad about it, because you're poisoning yourself, and you're going to look like crap in photos for longer if you keep that up.. that kind of harsh reality is needed. :) If you're down, angry (of course!), and have no room for bs, send me a friend request, or reply on this thread and I'll add you.
    2910446_orig.png

umad.gif
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    This works for me too. I"m so angry and upset at myself for letting myself go like this, and being pissed off every single day until I reach my goal will help me NOT eat that extra "whatever"
  • ughbrit
    ughbrit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me! Anybody that is interested in seriously holding each other accountable: please add me! :) I'm going about the 'tough love' approach, too.
  • TwistedFlowers
    TwistedFlowers Posts: 33
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've sent you all friend requests! ^_^ Let the tough love begin!
    im-pissed-off.gif?w=440
  • lloydsauce
    Options
    I wanna play! Game on. B)
  • MzAsh01
    MzAsh01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me guys
  • sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm from KC and looking for friends. :)
  • asphaltflower
    Options
    I'm in! Add me if I haven't sent you a request already.
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    add me! Need to lose 30 pounds and have been dipping in to the "Well I did just lose 30, so I can have this...." frame of mind and all my friends are too friendly to kick my (still large) butt.