Hi people !

Options
kc186
kc186 Posts: 22 Member
Just wanted to know is 1 cup of green tea still ok to drink when gaining weight ?

Replies

• markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    As long as you are eating at a calorie surplus I don't see why not. Should be fine.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Green tea isn't going to really cause weight loss. Just eat in a surplus and workout and you'll do fine.
  • leanmuscleway
    leanmuscleway Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have it most days and it doesn't seem to stop me gaining - i do find it is quite filling though so obviously don't let it take the place of food needed to reach calorie goals.
  • kc186
    Options
    As long as you are eating at a calorie surplus I don't see why not. Should be fine.
    Green tea isn't going to really cause weight loss. Just eat in a surplus and workout and you'll do fine.
    I have it most days and it doesn't seem to stop me gaining - i do find it is quite filling though so obviously don't let it take the place of food needed to reach calorie goals.

- Thanks for the help x

• byrneaudrey787
    Options
    Hi first time using this app have always been. Under weight and find it very hard to put it on so I'm hoping this will help need to put on a stone hopefully
  • jlcierniak
    Options
    Been using this app 4 days now and really like it. I have always had a problem eating enough to maintain or gain. Most people act like skinny people don't have the right to complain about their weight problems, but skinny people suffer just as much from health issues from being underweight. I would never walk up to someone and say, "put down the burger!", but people have no problem walking up to me and saying, "jeez, eat a cheeseburger, you're too skinny." It's not as funny as people think. Thank you for listening to me vent folks. o:)
  • kc186
    Options
    Hi first time using this app have always been. Under weight and find it very hard to put it on so I'm hoping this will help need to put on a stone hopefully
    jlcierniak wrote: »
    Been using this app 4 days now and really like it. I have always had a problem eating enough to maintain or gain. Most people act like skinny people don't have the right to complain about their weight problems, but skinny people suffer just as much from health issues from being underweight. I would never walk up to someone and say, "put down the burger!", but people have no problem walking up to me and saying, "jeez, eat a cheeseburger, you're too skinny." It's not as funny as people think. Thank you for listening to me vent folks. o:)

What you both said is so true , I know how you feel . Well hopefully this app works so far so good and we all reach our target weights ! Good luck people !
  • CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You're trying to gain weight?
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    lvillani81 wrote: »
    This IS the gaining weight forum. Us girls want guns too. Me, I want booty guns.
  • kc186
    Options

Yeah gaining weight !

This IS the gaining weight forum. Us girls want guns too. Me, I want booty guns.

Tell them again girl !
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Booty guns, hahaha.. I love it !!!
  • saltlife2414
    Options
    kc186 wrote: »
    jlcierniak wrote: »

What you both said is so true , I know how you feel . Well hopefully this app works so far so good and we all reach our target weights ! Good luck people !

Was reading these post and hit me hard I say this all the time how it may be hard for big people to loose but no one stops to think what we go through to gain weight shoving thousands of calories into our systems just to put on a couple lbs it sucks I've been at it for a month now I'm up 4 lbs got 10 to go good luck to u friend me and we can push each other!