30 Day Full Body Killer Workout!!

Options
Hello fellow myfitnesspalians!

So I just came across this crazy workout challenge online and am starting it today. If anyone is interested in doing it with my I will be posting daily. I am going to do before and after pictures on this workout while starting my low carb diet the same day. I will need some people to join me in this and keep me going. If you want some company and enjoyment in a 30 day challenge and think you can handle the KILLER workout join me here!

You don't have to do before and after photos but I know if you keep up with this workout and keep to a healthy diet we can see some crazy results. Best of luck. I'll be posting daily so let's do this together :)

Brea Skinner

Replies

• GesiNeh
    Options
    I World in i'd know the german translation for the exercises
  • breababy100
    breababy100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay so day 1
    50 Squats
    45 Pushups
    20 Curls
    25 Leg Lifts
    30 Crunches
    20 Russian Twists

20 Jumping Jacks
    20 Burpees
    20 Moutain Climbers
  • spldtater
    spldtater Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started today
  • aurumbird
    aurumbird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey did you finished it ? I completed day 2 today....would be nice to hear your experience.
  • spldtater
    Options
    I did finish
  • spldtater
    Options
    I did the ab work out and then had to modify some of the killer body part. I could not do the push ups or the burpees without getting dizzy so skipped those. But figured with it all I did a huge workout. Also my days off I had to juggle a little so I could have every Saturday off. It was a lot of work but I saw changes. I will do it again but change it up to 3 times a week and do it all that I did.
  • Ilovefitnezz
    Ilovefitnezz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow myfitnesspalians!

So I just came across this crazy workout challenge online and am starting it today. If anyone is interested in doing it with my I will be posting daily. I am going to do before and after pictures on this workout while starting my low carb diet the same day. I will need some people to join me in this and keep me going. If you want some company and enjoyment in a 30 day challenge and think you can handle the KILLER workout join me here!

You don't have to do before and after photos but I know if you keep up with this workout and keep to a healthy diet we can see some crazy results. Best of luck. I'll be posting daily so let's do this together :)

Brea Skinner

Hey did you ever finish it? I started it a few days ago and I wanted to know how the results came out