100 FIT DAYS to a happiest me

Options
PithaCastaneda
PithaCastaneda Posts: 10
edited March 2015 in Getting Started
Hello everyone!

I'm starting today with a 100 days challenge basically with myself, since 2 years ago I hit my goal weight (losing 90 pounds) and then with a multiple series of excuses I've slowly gained more than half of it, I've been feeling sorry for myself over the last few months and I decided it's time to stop that, because I did it once, and I know I can do it again. I loved being healthy and I want the happiest me back on track.

So I open this board to anyone that want to join me on this 100 day kickstart journey because it will just be the start of something amazing. I friend once told me that we should have in mind that this is a life long commitment and even tho I seemed to have forgotten that for a while, it's a wise men thing to recognize our mistakes and seek for a solution.

Will be posting my daily food, exercise and hopefully will get my blog started with this challenge. Everyone its welcome to follow and join me.

Love & Colors.

Pitha.

Replies

• jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You know what? I have been trying to get back on the wagon. I would like to sign up. Maybe this will help!
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    jnord8729 wrote: »
    You know what? I have been trying to get back on the wagon. I would like to sign up. Maybe this will help!

Me too!!! :smiley:
  • Shrly12
    Shrly12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in
  • Brwn_EydGirl
    Options
    I'm in !
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I was going to do a 30 day "be obsessive" blast but 100 is a lot more realistic. I'm in. I'd do a blog but I've had one 3 times and they got exactly zero interest. What a morale builder.
  • christysuee
    christysuee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 85 days in and 4 lbs away from my initial goal. I think I can keep going though!
  • 1this1
    1this1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Brandon_Pebley
    Options
    I'm definitely in! There was a time where I weighed 234 lbs with 8% body fat. Definitely ready to get back into shape. Doubt I'll reach my previous physique but then again, not even sure I want it. Just looking to be happy & healthy! Good luck to all of you!!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this thread is going to go anywhere but heres an update: I rejoined my old gym today with a 3 month membership. They went 24/7 and have an outdoor pool now. I swam today after rejoining and am going to work out later tonight. I'm looking forward to it!
  • angcaban99
    Options
    Definitely joining you guys
  • JanD1959
    JanD1959 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in - need the motivation lost 50lbs but falling off the wagon lately!!!
  • jewelmama585
    jewelmama585 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also!! I'm new to MFP ( day 5 ). I have 75 lbs to go to get to my goal. The motivation and support of others is exactly what I need. :)
  • maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!
  • Risherly
    Risherly Posts: 1
    Options
    Let's do this!!!
  • mirandadawn2
    mirandadawn2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My first short term goal is 30 lbs. I would like to lose about 60 overall. 30 lbs should be obtainable in less than 100 days BUT I've really fallen off the wagon here lately :-/
  • mirandadawn2
    mirandadawn2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also!! I'm new to MFP ( day 5 ). I have 75 lbs to go to get to my goal. The motivation and support of others is exactly what I need. :)

Me too girl! It can be done! :-)
  • cb0122
    cb0122 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started using the app today, but count me in! I'm starting my 100 days today. Using 101 Revolutionary Ways to Be Healthy app for daily encouragement and inspiration. Best to all of you!
  • AnneliseDixon
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you ☺
  • rosaphene2
    rosaphene2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in, got a holiday coming up in 77 days (yes I counted v.excited) so this will encourage me to stay on track. I don't have a specific goal but would like to lose between 14-20 lbs
  • kirala7
    kirala7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been using a different app for the last year that doesn't focus on calorie counts but it hasn't really worked beyond journaling. So I'm gonna use both for a bit.