Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
Has anyone tried and lost weight using apple cider vinegar? How many doses did you take a day? Thanks in advance and add me so we can motivate one another!

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    There is nothing that you can injest that will make you lose weight. Weight loss is about the amount of calories you take in versus the amount of calories you expend.

If you use apple cider vinegar as a salad dressing instead of blue cheese ranch and don't eat more later in the day as a result then it would assist in weight loss, but thats about it.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    It does make for an excellent low-cal salad dressing, coleslaw, or marinade.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar doesn't make you lose weight... It's delicious for my pickled cabbage recipe I make... but I know it's not gonna have some magical powers to lose weight. All you have to do to lose weight it to eat less than what you already do - a calorie deficit. Eat all the foods you like in smaller portions and you will lose weight... just make sure that it fits into your daily calories. :flowerforyou:

71124836.png
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    There is nothing that you can injest that will make you lose weight. Weight loss is about the amount of calories you take in versus the amount of calories you expend.

If you use apple cider vinegar as a salad dressing instead of blue cheese ranch and don't eat more later in the day as a result then it would assist in weight loss, but thats about it.

all of that
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It sure tastes good in my farmhouse pickle! Hahahaha!!!
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh dear. Not again.

Look everyone! Pretty butterflies!

stock-photo-many-different-butterflies-isolated-on-white-background-129128843.jpg

• justjessy81
    justjessy81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know this is not a miracle potion, lol. Seen it on TV and on various websites. The weight loss is small but just wondered if anyone had any experiences to share. I have been cutting calories and exercising, the only way to truly lose weight ;)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing and it will come. You won't find any quick magic, but you'll find your hard work pays off!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I lost 85 pounds till now...and take a serving of apple cider vinegar regular.....in my salad...does that count?