Calling All Lifters

Options
Hey All! I am looking for fellow lifters who are active on MFP. My lifts include deadlifts, squats and bench presses and in two weeks will be reassessing my 1RM after 4 weeks training (So excited!). So if there is anyone out there who would like another lifter pal, add me!

Replies

• amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like i lift 3 x a week ,deadlifts,squats,bench press,oh press ,bentover rows, calf raises ..i love lifting!!
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Another meat head brother from another mother. Add me if you like!
  • Lizzles4Shizzles
    Lizzles4Shizzles Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I am looking for fellow lifters who are active on MFP. My lifts include deadlifts, squats and bench presses and in two weeks will be reassessing my 1RM after 4 weeks training (So excited!). So if there is anyone out there who would like another lifter pal, add me!

We're already friends :) But I want more lifting friends! Add me!
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love lifting! Still have a lot to learn about it though. Everyone can add me!!
  • supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Lifter here!
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Lifter here two but mostly on iron-sanctuary.com
    Small group, ladies included, that focus on lifting.
  • s_ryan
    s_ryan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the lifting world but I've been making great progress and have been a competitive athlete my entire life! I would live to meet some lifters out there!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Fellow lifter here
  • XavierNusum
    Options

How do you like the iron-sanctuary forums? I skimmed through and might consider signing up.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options

How do you like the iron-sanctuary forums? I skimmed through and might consider signing up.

It is an offshoot of bodybuilding.com. Site owner started it because he wanted to have a "no bull" site for discussing lifting. Most of us journal over there, get form feedback, swap lifting tips and shoot the breeze on other topics (recipes, cars, upcoming events).
    I got an extreme amount of help on form. Shoot video from a couple angles and received honest, experienced feedback on corrections as well as overcoming any stalls.
    We are a bit blunt though.

• XavierNusum
    Options

It is an offshoot of bodybuilding.com. Site owner started it because he wanted to have a "no bull" site for discussing lifting. Most of us journal over there, get form feedback, swap lifting tips and shoot the breeze on other topics (recipes, cars, upcoming events).
    I got an extreme amount of help on form. Shoot video from a couple angles and received honest, experienced feedback on corrections as well as overcoming any stalls.
    We are a bit blunt though.

That sound promising. I understand not wanting to deal with the keyboard trainers over at bb.com. It's kinda like here sometimes. I think I'm going to sign up. I do need a place to journal. Can you get that forum on the Tapatalk app or any other android app?
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Lifter here! Currently following stronglifts.
  • XavierNusum
    Options
    I must say that it is awesome to see so many ladies replying to this thread! From my avi you'll see that I'm a dad of daughters (I actually have 2 older girls, 4 total) and I want lifting and being strong to be something they understand is a "girly" thing. Not just for "those" girls, but for all women. Thank ladies!!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Went as far as I could with Stronglifts and have now moved on to PHUL. So far so good. :D
  • Lizzles4Shizzles
    Lizzles4Shizzles Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I must say that it is awesome to see so many ladies replying to this thread! From my avi you'll see that I'm a dad of daughters (I actually have 2 older girls, 4 total) and I want lifting and being strong to be something they understand is a "girly" thing. Not just for "those" girls, but for all women. Thank ladies!!

That's a great thing to teach them :)
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    +1