Apetamin

Options
Has anyone heard of the product called Apetamin? It suppose to help with weight gain...its all over YouTube but I'm kinda of skeptical about trying it....

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Or you could try eating more food instead of using drugs. You can do it, it just takes practice. I struggled to gain a single pound for 4 months, then I just started eating more and suddenly in a year I gained 20lbs.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

This thread will give you ideas of some foods that can help you.
  • lplummer324
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dye1337
    dye1337 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anything that will make you gain weight without increasing your calories would be highly unhealthy. Eat more food
  • lplummer324
    Options
    Thanks!
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Calculate TDEE. That is the amount of calories you need to maintain weight. Eat 10% to 20% more than that to gain weight and muscle (assuming you are doing resistance training). That means get a digital scale and track everything you eat on myfitnesspal. Calories in >>> Calories out.

Note: +500 over your TDEE per day = 1lb of gain per week. If you are a smaller person, you can eat +250 calories over your TDEE for half a lb of gain per week.
    This is useful to know as you can realistically predict where you weight will be in 1, 3, 6, or 12 months if you keep eating at the rate you want. I suggest do a lifting program like Strong Curves during this so you gain muscle and not all fat.
  • lplummer324
    Options
    Thanks!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Thank you! Thanks for being willing to take advice from others rather than making up your mind to do something and look for validation of what you're trying.
  • shashan0808
    shashan0808 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ive been using it since 07/2015 and it helped alot! I went from 120 to 157/158
  • lplummer324
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Hope I get good results! Just started it last month on the 25th...so far gained 6 lbs
  • lplummer324
    Options
    How many calories are u taking in and do u workout? Since I started Apetamin the weight seems to be going to my stomach...ughhhh!
  • Goingbigger
    Goingbigger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Hope I get good results! Just started it last month on the 25th...so far gained 6 lbs

Is there any bad side effects that you noticed taking it ? I have to wait until I'm done breastfeeding to take it and I just wanted to make sure it was as safe as all of YouTubers are saying ..

• emoran1223
    emoran1223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of the product called Apetamin? It suppose to help with weight gain...its all over YouTube but I'm kinda of skeptical about trying it....

I want to try it also
  • emoran1223
    emoran1223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Where did you order it from
  • lplummer324
    Options
    I ordered mine from Transmaw Foods...it was $19.99
  • lplummer324
    Options
    shinquell wrote: »

Is there any bad side effects that you noticed taking it ? I have to wait until I'm done breastfeeding to take it and I just wanted to make sure it was as safe as all of YouTubers are saying ..

The only side effects I had was being really sleepy and tired the first 2 days...but it wears off by the third day!
  • Phylicia4024
    Phylicia4024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I've been taking Apetamin for almost a month now I've gained 6lbs. Now that I've been using this app to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth I'm hoping to see even better results. I notice the weight going to my stomach & butt. I work out maybe once a week but I need to step it up. The only side effect I notice besides the drowsiness in the beginning is that I'm grouchy when I get hungry also known as hangry lol. I eat then I'm happy again
  • Phylicia4024
    Phylicia4024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from Transmaw Foods...it was $19.99

I just order from them it came super fast but my bottle was leaking so I wasn't happy about that but I'm going to email them today. This will be my 3rd bottle but my first purchase from Transmaw foods. My first 2 bottles came from etsy.
  • shashan0808
    shashan0808 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How many calories are u taking in and do u workout? Since I started Apetamin the weight seems to be going to my stomach...ughhhh!

I at one point was taking in 3500/4000 calories a day now i really dont keep count i Just eat lol