Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

PostPartum Weight Loss - Share your photos

I'm currently pregnant, and looking for motivation. I have my last postpartum photos to motivate me, but I would love to see yours!

Replies

• krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    You look fantastic, I wish I would too :) you are a great motivation
    I am breastfeeding my 6 months babyboy, god, he was huge (4.66 kg at birth, 10 lbs 4 oz), he still is. Pregnancy gave me diastasis recti and some damages of the symphysis pubis. These are my first few days when I can move without pain.
  • scottishmammy
    scottishmammy Posts: 14 Member
    My 5 months postpartum with my daughter.

I was using MyfitnessPall (adding 300 calories for breastfeeding) - I drank 1 gallon of water daily - I did 45 minute walks for the first 2 months, and then I did ZombiesRun5k with a stroller

qiy9zwwtj2yc.png

Amazing!! Well done!! I'm mummy to a 3 year old boy and 21 month old twin girls. In the zone now to lose the c-section overhang and mummy tummy...your post just helped my motivation <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!