Heading to my doctor tomorrow for my quarterly check up

Options
MrOtto2016
MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
Hello folks ....

Tomorrow is my quarterly checkup with my doctor and each visit she reminds me of how I need to lose weight to improve my ankle mobility and help with my blood pressure which I needed to take pills to keep it under control.Snoring was also a problem as well and I was tested for sleep apnea cause I wasn't having a good sleep.Last time I saw her was the end of April and she reminded me once again about weight loss. That visit in April, I weighed in at 255lbs.
Since that last visit, I was motivated to buy a vivo fit and began walking nightly along with using MFP to log my meals. I no longer walk anymore, but have taken up cycling instead as its a lot easier on my ankle as little to no impact.
So, after almost 4 months of logging and cycling, I have dropped 44 lbs from my original weight.
I no longer snore and feel well rested in the mornings. I've lost 6 inches off my waist and feel great.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's visit with her and I know she will give my a positive review on my success. I have 10 lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 200lbs.

Wish me luck,

Otto..

Replies

• evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good job Otto...your Dr. will be impressed!
  • AnabolicMind2011
    AnabolicMind2011 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Well done! :) ..... Good luck!
  • xxlno
    xxlno Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your doc will be impressed!
  • lilmichigander86
    lilmichigander86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Let us know when you reach 200
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Your doc wont believe their eyes when they read your chart!!!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work...well done!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Awesome update! :)
  • acmorris77
    acmorris77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was in your boat in March and my follow up appointment in June I was down 25 pounds and my blood work was normal. It was like getting a great report card in high school. It's also motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!