Any gamers on here

Options

Replies

• subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    I used to play a lot of Dark Age of Camelot. I doubt anybody even knows of it though, wasn't as popular as WoW but definitely one of the best PvP's out there. Haven't gamed in ages now though.

My bf and roommate love DAOC. They recently started playing it again. Seems there's still people who play it. Some days they have to wait hours to even play cause the queue is so long. Lol

queue to play? how come? Haha thats awesome btw, which server did you guys use to play? I used to be on Kay, then well, Ywain I guess.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If companies had true slogans.

gh6kntiscs7c.jpg
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any gaming systems growing up, so I'm late to the party with just getting started a few years ago in my mid-20s. I think my first ever game was Portal, and Portal 2. I've also played Bastion a couple times through and am on my 4th play-through of Mass Effect 2.Renegade FemShep is my (anti)hero. Husband and I also play tons of tabletop games.
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The Witcher 3 is my religion.
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Dragon age, Deus Ex, i could go on <3
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I just need to say that we are now less than a month away from Andromeda and I am incredibly excited.

This is probably the only game this year that has me excited
  • DaemonPaws
    DaemonPaws Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WoW, GW2, anything fantasy RPG, really. I have spent way more of my life on Final Fantasy than I probably should have... Waiting for Horizon Zero Dawn right now, impatiently. Love video games!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yep, Call of duty, World of Warcraft, Fallout. Do you want me to go on. Haha.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    you womens on mmo's, do ya get abuse?
  • Ainurion
    Ainurion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy. Need my saves for when Andromeda comes out. ;)
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I used to play a lot of Dark Age of Camelot. I doubt anybody even knows of it though, wasn't as popular as WoW but definitely one of the best PvP's out there. Haven't gamed in ages now though.

My bf and roommate love DAOC. They recently started playing it again. Seems there's still people who play it. Some days they have to wait hours to even play cause the queue is so long. Lol

queue to play? how come? Haha thats awesome btw, which server did you guys use to play? I used to be on Kay, then well, Ywain I guess.

There's a few thousand players trying to log in at the same time, so they would have to wait in a queue. I'm not sure which server they use. There aren't that many anymore. Lol.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I just need to say that we are now less than a month away from Andromeda and I am incredibly excited.

LESS THAN A MONTH!?! For feck sake... why they all gotta come out around March and November.... spread the games :cry:

YES.

Just in time for my birthday :):):)

Same @MeganAM89, in fact, it comes out on my birthday! :lol:
    I can get someone else to buy it me :D
  • HeidiGrrrl
    HeidiGrrrl Posts: 81 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yep, and I'm an old fogey--52 year old female! Shocking, I know. Red Dead Redemption, COD World at War, LA Noir on Xbox 360, GTA 5 on Xbox One, every incarnation of The Sims, SimCity, Farming Simulator 2015, 2016 and 2017, American Truck Simulator, Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes II, all of the Age of Empires series, and a bunch of others I can't think of off the top of my head right now. A mix between console and PC, but PC is still better.
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Recently beat MGSV and FFXV. Unfortunately after playing them I can't seem to get into anything else. They just feel like eh. FF7 Remake can't come soon enough!
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I tried World of Warships. Its the only online game I ever tried. I actually really like it - not tearing it up or anything, but there is nothing as satisfying as watching a load of your torpedoes smack a battleship!
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    romach79 wrote: »
    A few months ago I tried World of Warships. Its the only online game I ever tried. I actually really like it - not tearing it up or anything, but there is nothing as satisfying as watching a load of your torpedoes smack a battleship!

World of Warships AND World of Tanks player here. Spent WAY too much time on both games.

Plus Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Civilization V, FTL: Faster Than Light, Warcraft, StarCraft.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    benjaminhk wrote: »
    The Witcher 3 is my religion.

Yeah, that is a great game. Been playing witcher since witcher 1 was released. I enjoyed that game, but it was so bad at the same time.

People switching from one accent to another mid conversation etc

Lack of character models.
  • Hadvab
    Hadvab Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Sims, Life Is Strange, GTA, CoD, Alan Wake...

I love RPGs and games that make me use my critical thinking skills.

I ❤️Life is Strange
  • Hadvab
    Hadvab Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    you womens on mmo's, do ya get abuse?

I've never experienced any thing. At least I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Just randoms asking for contact info. Lol. Had a guy assume my gender until I got on mic, boy was he surprised. Haha but nothing negative.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who played WoW and occasionally she'd some abuse, but then she'd ask the jerk how old he was and scold him. Usually the guy was in his teens; my friend was/is in her 40s and used that to great effect. :D