Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 330.0lb
    February 6: 328.0lb
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: -2.0lbs
    Weight -/+ this month: -2.0lbs

Successes/struggles this week: This week I worked soooo hard. So hard in fact, that my body is KILLING me. I wasn't sure I'd show a loss as I can only imagine the healing my body is currently doing...haha. But I was super happy with this loss! My challenge this week is that I'm attending a cooking class tomorrow night (with decadent foods)...and then I'm spending the full day this Saturday with my bestie doing a Julia Child cooking day. I'm going to have to make sure the rest of my diet is on point and that I move my sore body as much as possible <3
  • repertoire
    repertoire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    gotu52 wrote: »

I am quite disappointed with the scale as I worked very hard this week, felt in my body that I was losing. I had a big success when visiting a friend and did not partake in the junk food and when out at a gourmet burger joint, only had a veggie burger no bun with steamed broccoli no fries. I feel very frustrated :s

Hey Sarah! I know that loss was frustrating for you...but sometimes the body just likes to make you wait to see your results! My husband was like that last week. He had ZERO loss and was so bummed that he went off plan for a couple days. Fast forward to today and he had a HUGE 3lb loss (His total loss goal is 20lbs). So it showed up...just a bit later. So keep keeping at it and maybe it'll show up next week :D BTW...I'm from Ontario too!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Height:5'6"

Start Weight (Feb 1st): 140
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 136 lbs

Weigh-ins:
    February 1: 140 lbs
    February 7: 138.8lbs
    February 14:
    February 21:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: -1.2lbs
    Weight -/+ this month:

Successes/struggles this week:It is a win and I will take it. They say 1 lb a week is healthy and that is what I am ultimately looking for, health. I was able to make reasonable food choices even with the Super Bowl, my mother-in-law, coming off the cleanse. This week will be hard because I am only in town 3 of the next 8 days. All meals prepared and chosen for me in a place where I have traditionally let loose. Sigh. I just have to use what I have learned and apply it as best as I can. Every situation is not ideal, thats life, and I will just have to learn to navigate it outside of the cocoon that is the cleanse.
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Rachael

Start Weight (February 2): 166.8lb
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 162.0 lb

Weigh-ins:
    February 2: 166.8
    February 6: 167.2
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week:
    Weight -/+ this month:

Successes/struggles this week: The weekend was not good for me foodwise. Donuts and nachos on Saturday, and of course yesterday was the Superbowl. I was good at not grazing, but I drank way too many hard cider. Starting week 6 of Strong Curves today after work, back at it!
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Repertoire thanks so much for the encouragement. And great job on your loss!

I will get over it but it is frustrating. So now I move forward and try for next week.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Happylosermom
    50 something...
    hgt:5'3"

current weight 229
    Feb 27 goal weight: 222

Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 229
    February 6:229
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Struggles this week: Technically I lost 0.4 but did not report the full weight last week. I did over indulge the last part of the week or the loss would have been greater. I got right back on track on Monday so this should be a better week. No major obstacles to being faithful to my new eating habits or activity level.
  • arosas30
    arosas30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Arosas30
    Height:5'5"

Start Weight (February 1st): 281.5 lb
    Goal Weight (February 28th):271 lb

Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 281.5 lb
    February 6: 277.0 lb
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: -4.5lbs
    Weight -/+ this month: -

Successes/struggles this week: - super bowl was hard but I pushed thru it!
  • dfabiano972
    dfabiano972 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Deana
    Height:5'3"

Start Weight (February 1): 217#
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 207#

Weigh-ins:
    February 1: 217
    February 6: 215.3
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: -1.7#
    Weight -/+ this month: -1.7#

Successes/struggles this week: Successes-The scale is down..always a success. But more than that, I feel better. I can feel my clothes are getting looser every week. Struggles-have not been getting to the gym in the early morning like I need to. But I am trying to get up earlier to make it happen so I'm getting there. Water intake-I seem to be always a few cups shy of my 1-gal per day goal.
  • dfabiano972
    dfabiano972 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    toyoda wrote: »
    I'm hoping we check in often, cuz I need accountability BADLY! How does this work? Can we chat daily?

Successes/struggles this week: Social stuff is always a struggle. I enjoy my wine way too much. My only success lately is getting back on MFP!

I know what you mean about the wine..I enjoy mine wine too. But I have changed my wine intake habits to include my 24 ounce Starbucks cup of H2O with my glass of wine. If I pour a glass, I pour a 24 ouncer of water too. And I have to finish both if I want to have another glass of wine. I rarely have a second glass.

• mstammie02
    mstammie02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Start Weight (February 4): 269.9
    Goal Weight (February 28): 259

Weigh-ins:
    Feb 6th: 269
    Feb 13th:
    Feb 20th:
    Feb 27th:
  • EvieStreetJ
    EvieStreetJ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Height: 5.8"

Current weight: 146
    End of Feb goal weight: 138

Weigh ins
    01: 146
    08:144 :smile:
    15:
    22:
  • toyoda
    toyoda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Toyoda
    Height:5'5"

Start Weight (January 30th): 186.6lb
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 181.0lb

Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 186.6 lb
    February 6: 185.6
    February 13:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: -1.0
    Weight -/+ this month: -1.0

Successes/struggles this week: Honored ALL my self-promises which feels amazing, and ALMOST counters the extreme DOMS I'm feeling! Struggled with new gym, strange equipment and aforementioned soreness. Ouch.

Deana, I'm glad a fellow wino is here to share the struggle. I drink so much water already, but I'll try your trick. Can't hurt!
  • toyoda
    toyoda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    repertoire wrote: »
    Repertoire
    This week I worked soooo hard. So hard in fact, that my body is KILLING me. I wasn't sure I'd show a loss as I can only imagine the healing my body is currently doing...haha. <3

I feel ya! Wish I could pee standing up!

• cesckelson67
    cesckelson67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Little late ...... start weight (February 6 ). : 236
    Goal weight : 226

Weigh-ins;
    Feb 13th:
    Feb 20th:
    Feb27th:
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ht.: 5' 2

OWt. 228.00
    SW: 204.2
    GW: 199.9

Weigh-ins:
    Feb. 1: 204.2
    Feb. 8: 202.0

Loss/gain this week: -2
    Loss/gain this month: -2

Successes/struggles: Had a GREAT week. I was good and it works. However, a few obstacles coming up this week and so will have to be careful. For the end of February, I would love to be in Onderland.
  • gemlouiseylemonsqueezey
    Options
    Height: 5.8

Start weight (another late starter) 188lb
    End of Feb goal: 183lb

Feb 1: 188
    Feb 6: 187
    Feb 13:
    Feb 20:
    Feb 27:

Success/struggles - I'm working all weekend which means a lot of time walking and strict meal regime, loooong commute where I get bored and struggle not to buy snacks for journey home.
  • Sallyshakespeare
    Options

Height: 5.5"

Current weight: 220
    End of Feb goal weight: 212

Weigh ins
    01: 220
    08: 222
    15:
    22:

Struggles this week:
    Main struggle is the big fact the scales have gone the opposite way.
    I have been having issues with eating chocolate this week which I don't normally do -my main downfall is wine- but along with only exercising 1ce last week I'm not surprised with this gain.

My actions this next week:
    To plan ahead my meals to reduce snacking. To eat more meals (smaller portions) to stay fuller. Longer.
    Shake up my exercise routine by doing 4-5 days and at least 3 different styles.
    Hope for a better result next week!!!!
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Height: 5'

Start Weight (January 30th): 211
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 207

Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 211
    February 6: 210.6
    February 13: 209
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: 1.4
    Weight -/+ this month: 2

Successes/struggles this week:

Worked very hard and stayed on track. I am pleased with this week!

Hope everyone had a good week and motivating thoughts to all of you for this week!

<3 Sarah, Ontario, Canada
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Happylosermom
    50 something...
    hgt:5'3"

current weight 229
    Feb 27 goal weight: 222

Weigh-ins:
    January 30: 229
    February 6:229
    February 13:225:
    February 20:
    February 27:

Struggles this week: Had a great week with lots of exercise cleaning out a room for my daughters art studio and watching intake. Drinking water every hour helped also. Nothing major happening this week except date night on Friday with hubby. If I am well behaved during the week I plan to enjoy a glass of wine or two! Happy Valentine's Day to all!
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Rachael

Start Weight (February 2): 166.8lb
    Goal Weight (February 27th): 162.0 lb

Weigh-ins:
    February 2: 166.8
    February 6: 167.2
    February 13: 167.6
    February 20:
    February 27:

Weight -/+ this week: +0.4lb
    Weight -/+ this month: +0.8

Successes/struggles this week: I dipped as low as 164.6 this past week and bounced back up to 167.6 by Monday morning. Didn't log over the weekend, so it's hard to say exactly what went wrong (ate consciously, but didn't track exact calories).