BOOTY & CURVE CHALLENGE!

Options
I have a Maximize Booty & Leg challenge that I started 3 days ago! When I say I already see results. It's no lie! I can't believe how much results u see in just 2days. And here's the cherry on top... you won't have sore legs! It's only a 6-12 minute work out daily. You can still join this challenge! While it's still early ! ADD ME

Replies

• FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    2 days in, that is probably extra fluids going to those muscles.
  • lady_ghost
    lady_ghost Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a scam
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    lady_ghost wrote: »
    This sounds like a scam

I'm pretty certain I've seen similar comments by the op on other posts and they've been removed. Anything that promises results in 3 days has to be questionable
  • brishawnbaby
    brishawnbaby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I didn't promise anyone any results in 3 days. I was just saying how I see definition and expansion in my body so fast. I take progression pics everyday and compare. I'm very thin! 85 pounds to be exact. So my body shows any dedication I put forth with it fast! I would never try to scam anyone. Nor would I be gaining anything from it. So please be more careful with words you accuse people of. It could be very offensive.
    To go from bones to a my legs actually looking like there gaining and being toned. Is truly a blessing to me and I would not lie about that. I plan to keep up all my routines going even when I reach my goal. So I know for sure all my results will be PERMANENT! Thanks
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I didn't mean to offend. I'm glad you're seeing results. I,too, have thin legs and am enjoying the changes I can see as a result of training
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Op - the point is the gains that you are seeing are more than likely water retention ...but good for you for starting to lift, just remember it's a marathon not a sprint
  • brishawnbaby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Op - the point is the gains that you are seeing are more than likely water retention ...but good for you for starting to lift, just remember it's a marathon not a sprint

My gains are from my protein shakes. And how many calories I take in a day. Please don't assume. Not water or fluid weight at all. 2 pounds gained in 1 week. Lean muscle not water lol
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

My gains are from my protein shakes. And how many calories I take in a day. Please don't assume. Not water or fluid weight at all. 2 pounds gained in 1 week. Lean muscle not water lol.

Those numbers are very, very, very unrealistic. I would have more realistic expectations.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

My gains are from my protein shakes. And how many calories I take in a day. Please don't assume. Not water or fluid weight at all. 2 pounds gained in 1 week. Lean muscle not water lol

you are not going to gain 2lbs of muscle in 1 week protein powder or not. women cannot gain that quickly even in a big surplus and definitely not in 6-12 minutes a day. it is water that went to your muscles that are making them look bigger(trust me Ive been lifting for almost 5 years).we dont have the testosterone that men do.how do you know how much is muscle,water/fat? how are you gauging that? gaining muscle in 3 days also isnt going to happen.muscle takes time, you have to get enough calories,carbs/protein and use a progressive lifting program. and it can take 6 months to a year or more.you cant tell if its water weight as it goes to your muscles,it doesnt look like normal water retention like with your period. it will make your muscles look bigger when in fact they arent. if you are gaining weight and its true weight its going to be fat too.you cant gain lean muscle and not gain fat in a surplus
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    Thanks
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options

No one can gain 2 lbs of lean muscle in a week. Protein shakes and caloric surplus or not.
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    Thanks
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    All I wanted was people to add me. So we can motivate each other. Not for people to gang up and say I'm wrong. But thanks anyway. I'll be sure to reply with a thank u to everyone even if I don't agree with the comment u left. Lol Thanks
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    We're just trying to help and be realistic. Just fyi a women can only gain maybe 1 lbs of muscle a month is they are doing a progressive overload lifting program. If you want booty gains you really should look at strong curves that has been suggested many times. That program has many proven results and is written by an expert in booty gains. I'm not sure why you are so resistant to listening to people who know what they are talking about.
  • brishawnbaby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Not resistant at all. I have a plan that I feel works for me best. That's all. But the person I'm following has results as well. Bodibiday is very great in fitness. I follow her workout videos and I love it. Thanks
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    All I wanted was people to add me. So we can motivate each other. Not for people to gang up and say I'm wrong. But thanks anyway. I'll be sure to reply with a thank u to everyone even if I don't agree with the comment u left. Lol Thanks

nobody is ganging up on you,.we are just letting you know that its not possible even in all the right conditions and letting you know as well as others that may read this post who are newbies or dont know how things work,so there is no misinformation.Im definitely not the type to attack someone or anything like that. Theres a lot of misinformation out there and there all kinds of things that are promoted out there just to sell a product.we try to prevent people from possibly wasting their time and money on something thats basically a scam.
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    Thanks
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    There is no product being sold. And def not a waste of time. Everyone's body is different.