Phentermine

Options
obrienc0520
obrienc0520 Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2017 in Getting Started
I just started using this almost 3 weeks ago. Lost a total of 13 lbs which I attribute to water weight. Having trouble coming up with meal ideas. Any pointers?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    What do you like to eat? What do you eat now?
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    first off, congrats on starting the journey :)

what's your eating style ? What's your lifestyle ? ie

Are you on the road from breakfast to dinner, do you commute by car or public transit, work in an office? Or work from home ?

Breakfast sit down at home, or eat on commuter train ?
    Snacks ~ prefer crunchy or creamy.
    Lunch ~ "forced" to eat out with clients, or eat at your desk ?
    is a microwave & refrigerator is available ?
    Dinner ~ sit down at home, or graze thru the evening ?

Are you a 3 meals a day kind of person? or eat smaller multiple meals ?
    Are you single, or do you eat with your family ?

Do you cook meals from scratch? or prepared from Trader Joes/etc? or mostly restaurants ? drive thru ? Prefer to pack your own food for the day ?

.... inquiring minds want to know :)

• tland73
    tland73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started taking Phentermine in May 3, 2016 and lost 65 pounds within 8 months. That was my goal to lose. I am currently being weaned off of it since I made my goal! I followed a ketogenic eating plan and continue to do so. I never eat bread, potatoes (except sweet baked potatoes), pasta, rice or milk. I pre-plan and pre-make all my meals. I ALWAYS have the following in my fridge for a quick satisfying snack: Hardboiled eggs, string cheese, strawberries, raspberries, veggies, fresh deli meat slices and bottled water. I have stayed on track and owe it to pre-planning. I was sick and tired of being overweight and had hit rock bottom. This was it and I have never looked back and don't intend to either. I'm 43 years old and the healthiest I have been in my adult years!