Recipes under 360 calories

Options
kdatbitch
kdatbitch Posts: 2 Member
Looking for recipes under 360 calories.
Starting a new lifestyle and need a little help figuring out new ideas for mesls

Replies

• laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is a great place to see foods/recipes. I've gotten a lot from there. I've also just put in the foods I eat: shrimp, chicken, rice, veggies, etc. and create things with what I enjoy eating.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    for me figuring out foods that were easily customizable to the calories left for the day was key...

need more protein - add some chicken; need more carbs - a bit more pasta - but I tend to eat roughly the same thing for dinner most nights - because I know it works - my diary is open
  • Parkskye
    Parkskye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not easy. I find
  • p67ati
    p67ati Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use recipes that I already have and substitute healthier ingredients. I will use a low-fat version of an ingredient, add chopped or pureed veggies, a leaner protein, whole grains. Things like that.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    SkinnyKitchen has some good recipes, and plenty of other websites though you have to watch out as a lot of times "healthy" doesn't mean low cal (it's a scary world out there).
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, eggs, grilled chicken, fish, or steak, veggies. Almost anything can be 360 if you don't put too much sauce or butter on it, and don't eat too much of it.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Would you accept a recipe for 368 calories?
  • nicolieravioli
    nicolieravioli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You could try googling some recipes from the 5:2 diet. The daily allowance for the fasting meals is around 500 calories so you're bound to find single meal ideas that are around 250-350 :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    This is a nice filling one, and a 360 calorie serving is quite large for the calories (about 2 cups):
    http://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/crock-pot-skinny-tuscan-chicken-and-beans/
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I reiterate what everyone above says with Pinterest and looking at blogs!
    I tend to make "taco" bowls a lot with shredded taco meat and then lots of homemade fajita veggies or something else to make it seem like it's a lot bigger for a meal.

I just made cheeseburger casserole this week and it is clocking in at 295 calories a serving!