Success without over the top workouts. Pics plz.

Options
So I just started on a weight loss Journey after many years of trying to diet and no success. I have two small children and I'm constantly busy and it's hard to feed myself and them and my husband and please all. Is there anyone out there that has hit their goal and not had to do crazy workouts and quit eating everything they love. I really want to lose weight and keep it off this time and I would love some inspiration please post pictures

Replies

• heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    I hit my goal weight 8 months ago after losing 142 pounds. I ate what I wanted that fit into my calorie goal and walked anywhere from 45-60 minutes per day. Coming up on my 3 year mfp anniversary now :)

Have lost a couple more pounds since my last set of progress pictures, but I am far too lazy to take new ones haha
    Anyway, I used a Fitbit, a food scale, and mfp to log log log!

Thanks I'm just worried that I wouldn't get where I want to be by the way my schedule is and the budget we are on..
  • heatherjolly92
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds just eating less and walking/light workouts. No foods cut, just less.

Thanks =}
  • heatherjolly92
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    You can lose weight without any exercise whatsoever...I wouldn't recommend it, but exercise isn't necessary to lose weight. Weight loss/fat loss happens when you take in less energy than you expend...regular exercise has numerous health benefits and also has the added benefit of expending a bit more energy than you otherwise would.

And no...nobody needs to go nuts with working out. Unless I'm actively training for an event, most of my rides are between 30-60 minutes and I spend about an hour lifting 2-3 days per week.

Thanks I do workout a few times a week for about and hour but I don't go all out.
  • heatherjolly92
    Options
    Just wanted to thanks to everyone posting supportive comments it's awesome to have a little help along the way!!!
  • heatherjolly92
    Options
    The first 50lbs I lost I didn't step foot in a gym. Just ate less and walked 3 times a week.

You look absolutely beautiful... I was the same weight as you when u when I started... Very inspiring...
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    The first 50lbs I lost I didn't step foot in a gym. Just ate less and walked 3 times a week.

You look absolutely beautiful... I was the same weight as you when u when I started... Very inspiring...

Aww that is very sweet! After that pic of me at 200 I lost another 40lbs after incorporating more exercise (running, elliptical, weight lifting). I've gained some back since focusing on weight lifting so I'm sitting at 172 now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!