20 pounds lost, so many more gains!

Options
ucxbihki57w0.jpeg
SW 227, CW 207, GW 150. 5'7"

Although 20 pounds is just a start, it's been amazing what I have gained from losing even just 9% of my weight.
I'm not out of breath when we go to the zoo, I can run 3 miles 3-4 days a week, my clothes fit better and I've had to buy some smaller sizes. I actually like the way I look in pictures now!
If anyone is struggling to get started, love yourself enough to make the change. Once you get started and see results, you will be more addicted to your success than you could ever be to sugar or processed foods.
It's all clean eating (lots of raw fruits and veg), exercise, and self-care.
I can't wait to post again in another 20 pounds :)

Replies

• Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on an awesome result.
  • ProMama5
    ProMama5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the encouragement.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look really good!! Congrats on your success!! Very inspiring :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look so good!!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yup, totally agree with what the others said :lol: You look beautiful and I love what you wrote about loving oneself! Thanks for sharing!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love how you are beaming in the current photo. <3
  • JaimieAN
    JaimieAN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really relate to what you're saying. I had a similar starting weight and have lost 20 pounds so far. I have more to go, but "just" 20 pounds have made me feel and look better. When I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror, I like what I see, and so much of the negative self-talk that used to be running through my mind has quieted. It's really inspiring to think of how I will look and feel at goal weight, and now I'm really believing that it's just a matter of time before we both get there!

We can do it!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!