Mayweather and mcgreggor

Options
Hensonator1084
Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
People actually belive mayweather and mcgreggor will fight it wont work they have diffrent styles

Replies

• kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Love 2 see it though ,but I get ya
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I was so disappointed with the last Mayweather widely advertised fight. I understand that dude wanted to make an extra buck and all but it wasn't fun ti watch. He is not one of my favorites anymore.
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Yea same one of the biggest hyped up fights i ever watched was mcgregor and nate diaz rematch hope they fight again at 155
  • RamTodd
    RamTodd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Won't be the least bit competitive - Floyd will dominate!
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Yea that fight will be purly for money because mcgreggor will lose in a boxing match and its highly unlikley mayweather will fight in ufc
  • Hensonator1084
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Also mma fighters have a routine of keeping ther hands low so they can be prepared for a take down not wise to do this in a boxing match
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    There's only one viable option

Break Dance Fight !
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    this fight would be the biggest beat down via slap fight every paid too much for on pay-per-view.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I would rather watch Rosie O'Donell wrastle Donald Trump in a big vat of chocolate puddin'
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I think Mayweather could beat McGregor in an MMA match as well. Didn't Diaz beat him with boxing? I believe with 2 weeks of training with Royce Gracie, Floyd would have enough ground game to easily defeat McGregor.

• Hensonator1084
    Options
    Im just hoping mcgreggor and diaz fight again at 155
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    It's being set up as a boxing match and McGreggor doesn't stand a chance...not that Mayweather will pound him into the ground or anything...he'll just play defense like he has his entire career and get pops in as he can and win on points. It will be lame as hell if it actually happens, which I think it will.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    MacGregor's only hope would be to get the fight to the ground but his ground game is as questionable as his stamina. It doesn't matter if Mayweather is a contender anymore; MacGregor is so over-hyped. He's fought mostly chumps in the UFC and is in no position to challenge a boxer, especially in a strictly stand up fight. I'd pay good money to see his face pounded into hamburger though LOL.