Looking for friends for motivation and to motivate

Options
Hi all. I am serious about getting in shape but I really could use a support network. I need to lose 78 lbs to reach my goal. I have lost and gained back 5.... Ugh.. I'm still working out daily and would love some motivation. I also like to help encourage others! Please consider adding me.

Replies

• ashleyrunion03
    ashleyrunion03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need motivational people. I need to lose 80 lbs
  • yleanna28
    yleanna28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose 44 as of today 2/23/2017.
    My dr said I was not losing because I was not eating enough...
  • TToor2017
    TToor2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 8 kg...
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been around for awhile, but need to get back to focusing on my weight loss and fitness. Anyone can feel free to add me. We can motivate each other.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am here to lose 30. Anyone can add me as a friend.
  • slebo954
    slebo954 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandy. I just joined MFP this evening. I actually work at a nutrition clinic, and ironically, the place actually causes me to stress eat cookies. To reach my goal weight, I need to lose 50 lbs. However, I plan on setting smaller goals for myself along the way, like 15 lbs or 20 lbs at a time. Sometimes the "big number" makes it seem like I'll never reach where it is I want to be. Hoping to meet some great friends on here to help each other out along the way.
  • enjisweet1
    enjisweet1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here guys add me
  • enjisweet1
    enjisweet1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    slebo954 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Sandy. I just joined MFP this evening. I actually work at a nutrition clinic, and ironically, the place actually causes me to stress eat cookies. To reach my goal weight, I need to lose 50 lbs. However, I plan on setting smaller goals for myself along the way, like 15 lbs or 20 lbs at a time. Sometimes the "big number" makes it seem like I'll never reach where it is I want to be. Hoping to meet some great friends on here to help each other out along the way.

Same here I want to be 130 from 221 uh lol