Belly Fat Cure diet

Options
Hi, has anyone tried the belly fat cure diet? It's basically a no carb diet for the first 2 weeks and then changes to a very low carb lifestyle diet or way of eating. I'm 2 days in and feeling great, but I couldn't imagine cutting carbs out for the rest of my life lol.

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    carbs have no more to do with belly fat then protein or fat. you'll cut belly fat with legit lifestyle changes that result in a slight calorie deficit. also.. it will be about the last of your fat to go. at least with most men. first on and last off.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    jdog022 wrote: »
    it will be about the last of your fat to go. at least with most men. first on and last off.

I can vouch for that. :(
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    it will be about the last of your fat to go. at least with most men. first on and last off.

This seems to be true for a lot of women too, especially after having kids.

/weep
  • olympus1112
    olympus1112 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just wonder, my belly has a big piece that will not go away. I go to the gym, and workout slot. What now?

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I just wonder, my belly has a big piece that will not go away. I go to the gym, and workout slot. What now?

Keep losing weight and lowering your bodyfat. No exercises will create spot reduction of the belly either.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

/weep

No kids for me, but i am still carrying around probably 15 pounds of jiggle

Almost 100 lbs down, no kids, wicked spare tire. I'm honestly just hoping for a mishap with the paper cutter at work. Plastic surgery covered by worker's comp.

Yup, I cringe when people call it their "baby belly" or "mummy tummy" because I have one hell of an apron but no offspring.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

/weep

Almost 100 lbs down, no kids, wicked spare tire. I'm honestly just hoping for a mishap with the paper cutter at work. Plastic surgery covered by worker's comp.

Yup, I cringe when people call it their "baby belly" or "mummy tummy" because I have one hell of an apron but no offspring.

Don't get my mother-in-law started about her "apron". She'll tell you all about how she has to keep it clean, and how she pads it to keep from chafing...
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options

/weep

yeah.. maybe we need to make a non child having name for it.. you know, besides apron lol something catchy

Kangaroo pouch?
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    ccsernica wrote: »

/weep

yeah.. maybe we need to make a non child having name for it.. you know, besides apron lol something catchy

Flapdoodle.

kangadoodle!