163 to 126 thanks mfp!

Options
dpack347b
dpack347b Posts: 41 Member
With diet and exercise I lost 37 pounds and mfp is credited with keeping me on track. Now I have the knowledge and understanding on how my body works and I am so grateful to the creators of this app for making my weight loss journey as stress free as possible. I am a success!

Replies

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Need to post pics :) I started at 170(highest weight) I'm 163 now and hope to get to 135 at least. I am 4,11 and 22 years old. Keep up the hard work

We have very similar stats!! I am also 22, started at 167, am currently at 155, and am 5' exactly. I actually haven't set a goal weight, because right now I think I'm just going to go by body fat percentage. Great job so far!

Also, great job OP!! I love the idea of getting a stepper for when you're watching TV. I definitely need to do that!
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Gj , how long did it take u ? I cant wait till i reach ur weight of 126 , my goal weight is 125-130 ... im 5-3 and currently 139
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ya I'd love to get to 135(prepreg2kids) but lower would even be better but we will see. But I do that as well I've gotten into the show supernatural lol and they have a lot of seasons on Netflix so I eat breakfast and then put it on and workout for 30-60mins 4-5days a week and so far so good
  • dpack347b
    Options
    I am glad to have stumbled upon your post. I have a long way to go and am hoping to be successful using the logging and calorie counting. I also am looking at all of the success story posts and find them to make me feel hopeful. you and so many others look great and transformed.

I have faith in you! Keep pushing on and you'll see the product of your hard work!
  • dpack347b
    Options
    Ya I'd love to get to 135(prepreg2kids) but lower would even be better but we will see. But I do that as well I've gotten into the show supernatural lol and they have a lot of seasons on Netflix so I eat breakfast and then put it on and workout for 30-60mins 4-5days a week and so far so good

Supernatural is the bomb! Lol. You got this girl!
  • dpack347b
    Options
    Wow!! Gj , how long did it take u ? I cant wait till i reach ur weight of 126 , my goal weight is 125-130 ... im 5-3 and currently 139

It took about four months but I took it slow because I didn't want to put too much pressure on myself. You'll lose that in no time keep up the great work!
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    dpack347b wrote: »
    With diet and exercise I lost 37 pounds and mfp is credited with keeping me on track. Now I have the knowledge and understanding on how my body works and I am so grateful to the creators of this app for making my weight loss journey as stress free as possible. I am a success!

Congrats!! That's awesome!! Do you have any before and after pics?
  • dpack347b
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    dpack347b wrote: »

Congrats!! That's awesome!! Do you have any before and after pics?

I do have one that I posted. Check out my profile.
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Makes me want to get off the couch and get my butt moving today. It's only 8:20, but I'm feeling like I should be doing something. Thanks for helping me get my morning motivation
  • dpack347b
    Options
    lionessNV wrote: »
    That's wonderful! Makes me want to get off the couch and get my butt moving today. It's only 8:20, but I'm feeling like I should be doing something. Thanks for helping me get my morning motivation

Glad to be of some help lol! Keep moving girl, you got this.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    we have similar starting weight and goal weight. I'm 5'3 and 154lbs. I want to get to 130lbs by July 1st in time for vacation. I do cardio as soon as I wake up for at least 30mts (elliptical or treadmill) and rotate my jillian michaels dvds during lunch Monday through Friday. I hit the outdoors for a 3 mile run on Saturdays. I also eat clean during the week and snack on whatever I crave during the weekend but in small portions.
  • dpack347b
    Options
    Lula you are well on your way, if you keep up that way you could be even less by July 1st. It took 4 months to lose 37 pounds eating 1200 calorie diet, and a half- hour 4 times a week with a couple of binge eating episodes lol. So I'd say you'll get there faster!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did you find the last ten took forever like everyone says?
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I am about the same as you. 5'4" and 180. Would love to get down to 140. You said you did it in 4 months?? That's amazing
  • dpack347b
    Options
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Congrats! Did you find the last ten took forever like everyone says?

Absofrigginlutely, lol the last ten took like two months. Once I hit 135 it became much harder and slower. But I am now at 123 and close to my final goal of 120... lost some boobage so I at least wanna keep a Lil bum, hahaha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!