Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

15 weeks MFP tracking and ketogenic diet

ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
1a1ilsc5bfzp.jpg

So I would consider this success even though I am only halfway to my goal weight! I've been sharing my weight loss journey on Instagram and I have found that to be incredibly motivating as well. I do video weigh ins and post the food I eat.

I'm 5'7 and SW: 203.5 CW: 171 GW:135

I'm very strict with my diet and it's working!!! Proud of myself
«1

Replies

  • MyLovesMyLifeMyLovesMyLife Posts: 351Member Member Posts: 351Member Member
    Awesome great job
  • maddieandJulianasmommaddieandJulianasmom Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Wow 30 lbs in 15 weeks, amazing!!! Good for you!
  • hunderwomanhunderwoman Posts: 99Member Member Posts: 99Member Member
    What is your instagram? If you don't mind me following you???
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    What is your instagram? If you don't mind me following you???

    Aw that's so nice of you! My username is ketoincanada if you go back to my first post you can see my sad before video lol otherwise known as my "rock bottom"
  • macchiattomacchiatto Posts: 2,657Member Member Posts: 2,657Member Member
    Great progress! Way to go!
    I'm also a 5'7" keto'er. Keto helped me get to goal weight and I've maintained within 5 lbs of goal for a year now.
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Great progress! Way to go!
    I'm also a 5'7" keto'er. Keto helped me get to goal weight and I've maintained within 5 lbs of goal for a year now.

    Wow that's really inspiring!!! I'm so glad it's worked long term for someone else. Congrats on maintaining!!!
  • goldendaygoldenday Posts: 199Member Member Posts: 199Member Member
    What is your instagram? If you don't mind me following you???

    Aw that's so nice of you! My username is ketoincanada if you go back to my first post you can see my sad before video lol otherwise known as my "rock bottom"

    I also started following you- Loving the food pictures! Congrats on your weight loss you look fantastic!
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    goldenday wrote: »
    What is your instagram? If you don't mind me following you???

    Aw that's so nice of you! My username is ketoincanada if you go back to my first post you can see my sad before video lol otherwise known as my "rock bottom"

    I also started following you- Loving the food pictures! Congrats on your weight loss you look fantastic!

    Thanks so much!!!
  • neelam1982neelam1982 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Super.. I also started Keto just over week ago...going strong :smile:

    Did you experience any of the below effects;
    Insomnia
    Rectal Bleeding
    Headaches
    Phlegm
  • sklarboddssklarbodds Posts: 607Member Member Posts: 607Member Member
    Your progress is awesome! My fiance and I are two weeks into Keto. I've lost a couple lbs, but she hasn't lost much and she's getting a bit frustrated. I think we probably could do a better job with our eating. Most days we stay under 20 net carbs, but we've had a couple cheat days.
  • jmp463jmp463 Posts: 266Member Member Posts: 266Member Member
    Great job!!!
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    neelam1982 wrote: »
    Super.. I also started Keto just over week ago...going strong :smile:

    Did you experience any of the below effects;
    Insomnia
    Rectal Bleeding
    Headaches
    Phlegm

    No none of the above!!! Well maybe a bit of a headache but as long as you're getting proper salt/potassium intake that should be an issue.
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    sklarbodds wrote: »
    Your progress is awesome! My fiance and I are two weeks into Keto. I've lost a couple lbs, but she hasn't lost much and she's getting a bit frustrated. I think we probably could do a better job with our eating. Most days we stay under 20 net carbs, but we've had a couple cheat days.

    Oh no - getting frustrated sucks. You really just have to trust that the diet is going to lead you where you need to go - regardless of the scale. The small changes really start to add up! Don't cheat - it's been 110 days of no cheating for me and I would say it contributed to my results. Best of luck to you both!!!
    edited March 20
  • LandofkimLandofkim Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    Wow! Amazing & inspirational
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Landofkim wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing & inspirational

    Thanks!!!
  • RedsGirl73RedsGirl73 Posts: 106Member Member Posts: 106Member Member
    Awesome! I just started trying to do keto but my carb cravings are horrible. How long before they calm down?
  • KetoKaHeeKetoKaHee Posts: 270Member Member Posts: 270Member Member
    I'm a Keto gal myself and you look incredible!!! So happy that you are kicking *kitten* and are having amazing results! Can't wait to follow your journey on instagram!
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    RedsGirl73 wrote: »
    Awesome! I just started trying to do keto but my carb cravings are horrible. How long before they calm down?

    Once you're fat adapted there are very little cravings. It could be more of a mental thing that you need to work through. It's definitely not easy!
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    I'm a Keto gal myself and you look incredible!!! So happy that you are kicking *kitten* and are having amazing results! Can't wait to follow your journey on instagram!

    Thanks girl!!! Thanks for following my journey!!!
  • hmikkola92hmikkola92 Posts: 169Member Member Posts: 169Member Member
    Wow! Good job. I started keto on March 4th, and I've lost 8lbs. I'm very strict as well, except I kind of had 4 coolers on st Paddy's lol. I will be super strict from here on out. I have a LOT of fat to lose. You look amazing!
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    hmikkola92 wrote: »
    Wow! Good job. I started keto on March 4th, and I've lost 8lbs. I'm very strict as well, except I kind of had 4 coolers on st Paddy's lol. I will be super strict from here on out. I have a LOT of fat to lose. You look amazing!

    8 lbs!!! That's awesome!!! You can totally make your own Keto friendly coolers with vodka and water flavouring
  • love9705love9705 Posts: 483Member Member Posts: 483Member Member
    wow that is amazing. w2g!!! I am thinking about the the Keto diet but I am nervous cause i think i am addicted to carbs. Thank you for sharing, you have inspired me.
  • MommyBainbridgeMommyBainbridge Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hi do you stick to 1200 calories approx still on this diet?
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Posts: 18,136Member Member Posts: 18,136Member Member
  • ketoincanadaketoincanada Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Hi do you stick to 1200 calories approx still on this diet?

    There is a macros calculator so it depends what your starting weight is. I eat around 1400.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.