Drop 15

Options
I'm trying to drop 15 pounds in a short amount of time. I eat healthy and work out 5 days a week. I'm platued right now. Looking for advice/recipes!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Plateaus don't really exist. If you are at a stable weight - and not just retaining water from salty meals, exercise, or constipated - you're eating at maintenance. You can eat "healthy" but you don't lose weight if you don't eat at a consistent calorie deficit. If 15 pounds is all you have to lose, loss will be slow. You can expect to lose 1/2 pound per week on average if you have set your calorie goal correctly, log correctly, and hit your goal every day.
  • Fit_Beauty_
    Fit_Beauty_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to cut before summer and bulk up shortly after. I'm having a hard time doing cardio and weight lifting. Any advice?
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to cut before summer and bulk up shortly after. I'm having a hard time doing cardio and weight lifting. Any advice?

What about it are you having a hard time with?

If you are wanting to do a bulk at some point then you need to realise you can't rush this stuff. It is painfully slow progress at times. Esp for us females.