Workout!!

Options
Just started to work out about 2 days ago. I actually really enjoy it. Sore asf tho. Haha

Replies

• stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Take your time learning proper form and ease your body into it. Once you get addicted there will be no turning back!!!

Feel free to ask any questions if needed.
  • kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Turns out I'm doing all my workouts wrong I guess? Lmfao. I'm just trying to get my body back. Idk what workouts I'm suppose to be doing or anything. I honestly feel so dumb rn.
  • stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    kaykay6676 wrote: »
    Turns out I'm doing all my workouts wrong I guess? Lmfao. I'm just trying to get my body back. Idk what workouts I'm suppose to be doing or anything. I honestly feel so dumb rn.

Everyone has their own preference. Did you join a gym or are you working out at home without weights?

• kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I workout at home because I don't have a gym around my and I don't have weight at the moment because my boyfriend and I don't have a vehicle at the moment so we don't have a way to get any so I have no choice but to workout at home without weights
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you want to improve the quality of your workouts and maximize efficacy, I'd look into a structure body weight routine: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

This way you will maximize the amount muscle fiber recruitment while minimizing the effort.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Follow a program is your best bet. If you are looking to gain strength and into lifting (just guessing based off where you posted this), new rules of lifting for women or starting strength are great beginner programs that will help you learn and reach your goals.
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Get kettle bells they work great for home gyms and u can do any lift with them they will tone you up fast