Boobie Blues

Options
I'm very close to my goal weight (BMI 22.7) and eating at maintenance. I'm very happy to have lost 2 inches on my hips and waist but not so thrilled to be measuring at a 30B bra size. I've had two babies and nursed each for quite a while, weaning the youngest in October so I haven't been a B in a long time. They are practically not even there in most of the clothes I own.

Anyway, I still have a bit of a 'fat pillow' around my belly button area. Is there any chance the fat could migrate up (or even down to my hips) if I maintain for a while?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    No. It cannot.

I have measured about a 30 B before too. I'm closer to a 32 band again after gaining weight. My boobs look so stupid. But I have a butt and nice arms and a small waist. Focus on what works for you. Plus, small boobs are cute enough.

This too! My boobs are smaller and I like the way they look too! Spectacular! Lol
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    No. It cannot.

I have measured about a 30 B before too. I'm closer to a 32 band again after gaining weight. My boobs look so stupid. But I have a butt and nice arms and a small waist. Focus on what works for you. Plus, small boobs are cute enough.

This too! My boobs are smaller and I like the way they look too! Spectacular! Lol

I don't like the way mine look, but I do bench press 3x per week and like that I have pec cleavage.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    lmao
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I'd trade you in a heartbeat. Or donate half mine. Seriously. I would like to be rid of these things, thank you very much!
  • bbell1985
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    I wonder if a plastic surgeon would take the fat from my belly and move it to my boobs.

I thought that was a thing
  • bbell1985
    Options
    My favorite bra for my new small boobs is the Uniqlo wireless. It has a cup but comes in size XS-XL. I put on an XS and get on with the day. It's not really for sexy times, but it's also not the worst. There's a pretty red one.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    amara_84 wrote: »
    Find a nice support bra. I went from a 38C to a 36ishB but found some great bra' s that make the girls look perky it doesn't even have to be $$ it just has to work for you. Trust me it'll make you feel better about the loss

This! I love demi bras when I'm smaller.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Anyway, I still have a bit of a 'fat pillow' around my belly button area. Is there any chance the fat could migrate up (or even down to my hips) if I maintain for a while?
    Would a trampoline help? :o

Only your entertainment level, I'm afraid. lol
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    My body does change when I maintain and I swear some of the redistributing it does puts fat back on my boobs! When I'm losing my waist isn't as curvy. When I maintain for a bit everything catches up with itself and my waist returns to its usual hourglass definition. During those times my boobs also creep back up a cup. It's the oddest thing.

That said, I wouldn't be sad if they stayed a bit more shrunk. They are quite the hindrance in many ways when larger!