Beginning all over again

Options
Starting low-carb again tomorrow (April 24). Had a lot of success with low-carb by losing 45lbs but other stressors in my life turned me back to those creepy carbs. Will love to be added to have some motivation and friends on this life-style change.

Replies

• loisburch59
    loisburch59 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    New here myself, looking to get back on the low-carb. I lost more than 100 lbs. before, so I know it can be done. Just diagnosed with diabetes, have back issues, so I'm kind of at a low point. You are just starting, same as me. We will do this. This thing is just one more opportunity.
  • angiegnz94
    angiegnz94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting all over again can be the worst but at the same time the best. I've lost around 70 pounds last time after my first pregnancy then got pregnant again and now I'm back were I was but I now this time when I lose weight I can do it and much better :smiley:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Me too. Lost 32 pounds on here, maintained for 2 years. Quit smoking and went back to all my bad eating habits gained it all back again. Also have Osteoarthritis in my hips and knees this time so diet is going to be key as I can't always exercise these days.

angiegnz94 is right though at least you know it can be done this time you just have to get down to it.