Before & After: Weight Lifting Edition

Options
kenzienal
kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
Show us your Before Weight Lifting, and After Weight Lifting progression pictures!

I hope to begin lifting within the week, and the progression pictures I've seen scattered on the forum are extremely motivating!

It is VERY inspiring to see all the changes and results from everyone, and I hope that one day I have progression pictures to add to this thread!

But for now, share with us your before & afters, and tell us how you got there!

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I just starting lifting as well so I am interested in seeing some before and after too. I am looking forward to the day where I will have my own to share. :)
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it. I just started. I'm looking forward to posting my results in the future.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow - Lipsmahoney, very impressed with the weight loss and your small waist. You demonstrate well that body building during weight loss is the way to go.
  • kenzienal
    kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Better one for the muscle definition I gained in the last 8 months of this crazy ride I am on.

What have you been doing to achieved such amazing results?
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Nerdbear88 wrote: »
    Two years between cons with Stephen Amell. 2015 and again last weekend (2017). 160+ lbs loss.
    g7k5xllbgnw1.jpg

Woo Freakin' Hoo ......look at you go :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You, ladies and gentlemen, ROCK! I am trying to build up a little more strength with bodyweight exercises because I am so out of shape- but I hope as I progress I will be able to try new types of strength training.

Congratulations- you all are amazing inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!