I would agree that it is not.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Depends how much of its muscle
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    It depends on body composition. It is in the healthy weight range, however what it looks like can vary wildly.

It also depends on personal preferences. Some people (male and female) prefer a higher weight on men of that height. Others like the slim, very lean look. It depends on your individual tastes.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Nope but IF you think it is, my advice is to start lifting and building muscle.
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm about that weight in my picture <---- I'm gaining muscle again, but depends on your amount of muscle, if BMI is in healthy range (it is), and if you like to be that weight and feel good at that weight. Otherwise, start lifting heavier like what I'm doing to gain muscle. It comes down to personal preference, so it's really up to you and not anyone else's opinion.

I'm same height as well, 5 foot 8.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    seems perfect to me!
  • irxproductions
    irxproductions Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my weight ranges between 140-145, typically. At my last physical, my doctor gave me a perfect bill of health. I've searched several reputable health-related websites (I've had many people tell me I'm too skinny after I lost 60 pounds) and the range for a healthy man of my height is 140-170, so 140 for 5'8" should be perfectly fine.

If you're still really concerned, get a physical with your doctor and ask.