Caring about thigh muscles ? Need help

Options
Can you please tell me more about this muscle, i have posted an earlier fourm asking the community for help in the same muscle , and the most convinient answer for me was to look forward to the shape i want then work for it. And since am still not in shape and still have much fats left in my thighs i came here to ask for your help guys in how to begin. So if possible please tell me more|advice me on how to start building the shape i want to.

21 years old male ,187cm tall and i currently weight 101.5 kg's.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I'm unsure as to the "shape" you want, but if you want leaner, more defined looking legs, you need to lose the fat. This will require a calorie deficit...
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I am 170cm tall and weigh 103kg and this is what my legs look like. So not really sure what you mean. If you want more defined legs then do mower weights but higher reps. If you want more muscular legs then do higher weights with lower reps. I keep mine in the 8-10 rep range.

My workout focusses on leg press, deadlift, squats and lunges.

hggqjd7q56fg.jpg

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You want to shape you legs, you need to do leg exercises. Squats using weights, Lunges with weights, hack squat machine etc.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I am 170cm tall and weigh 103kg and this is what my legs look like. So not really sure what you mean. If you want more defined legs then do mower weights but higher reps. If you want more muscular legs then do higher weights with lower reps. I keep mine in the 8-10 rep range.

My workout focusses on leg press, deadlift, squats and lunges.

hggqjd7q56fg.jpg

nice pins! :wink:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »
    You want to shape you legs, you need to do leg exercises. Squats using weights, Lunges with weights, hack squat machine etc.

and eat in a deficit to lose the fat.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    @TavistockToad thank you very much :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Are you talking about getting defined quads?
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    ditto on squats, lunges, deadlifts to build (or at least maintain) muscle. Calorie deficit to lose the fat.