Let's Cheer Each Other On!

Options
Amys712
Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
Hey there!
I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and I would love to have a few more friends to keep boosting my motivation and yours to stick with it all and reach our goals.
I want to lose 15 pounds and continue to tone up for summer.
Dancing and weights are my favorite work outs and I don't eat complex carbs or processed sugars.
We can do this! :)

Replies

• Josue_da_great
    Josue_da_great Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep up the Good Work!!!!
  • Amys712
    Options
    Keep up the Good Work!!!!

Thanks!
  • Amys712
    Options
    Just boosting this up to see if anyone else wants to help provide some motivation and encouragement for each other.
  • gemmal22
    gemmal22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Amys712, iv been doing this a week now and have lost 2 and a half pound need to lose another 25
  • RobertsGirlForever51mfp
    Options
    Yeah I've been on here for few weeks and I've lost 9 pounds so far with my diet and exercising and I feel great. I need to lose 15 or 20 more pounds
  • Amys712
    Options
    Yeah I've been on here for few weeks and I've lost 9 pounds so far with my diet and exercising and I feel great. I need to lose 15 or 20 more pounds

That's awesome! Congrats!
  • Amys712
    Options
    gemmal22 wrote: »
    Hi Amys712, iv been doing this a week now and have lost 2 and a half pound need to lose another 25

That's incredible! You are already losing quickly! Great job!
  • jomarieloubser
    jomarieloubser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need some friends too
  • katie5775
    katie5775 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally down for joining you guys! Lost 10kgs last year (25ish lbs?) but gained it all back when I moved city. Would love to get to where I was, both physically and mentally! I love body weight style gym activities, cycling, and and food involving hummus. Good luck everyone!
  • Amys712
    Options
    katie5775 wrote: »
    Totally down for joining you guys! Lost 10kgs last year (25ish lbs?) but gained it all back when I moved city. Would love to get to where I was, both physically and mentally! I love body weight style gym activities, cycling, and and food involving hummus. Good luck everyone!

Awesome! Let's do it!

I love hummus too! It's so delicious!
  • Amys712
    Options

Need some friends too

Sent a request your way! :)