Lost 5lbs :-)

Options
laydee_ke
laydee_ke Posts: 14 Member
I'm super happy to have lost 5 pounds. Just from changing what I ate and drink. Without exercise. This week I will be trying the Iaso Tea and adding exercising to the afternoon.. Its very hard sticking to my diet and would love motivation and help from friends. Add me please :-)

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Is this your first week? It's great to see the scale moving down. What type of tea is it? If it contains laxatives or diuretics, it will remove waste matter or water from you, but won't help with actual fat loss.

The first week or two reducing calories tends to be the hardest part. Stick with it. Be persistent and consistent. You'll get there.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Are you finding it hard to stick to your diet because of restrictions? My tip for you is to focus on just your calorie consumption. That means you can eat the same things you LOVE by just eating smaller portions. I love pizza so if I know I am eating out on Friday, I 'bank' some calories during the week so I can go over my calories on that Friday but still be within my weekly goal. I also walk 10k steps a day. I don't do any other exercise than that. Weight has been flying off! Best of luck!
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first 5! Keep up the good work.

Many someones here have reminded us that it isn't a race, and we are human, not super human. So changing our habits is always possible, but sometimes difficult.
  • Roschellexoxo
    Roschellexoxo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss. Skip the poop tea. You don't need to abuse laxatives to lose weight - especially when you're doing terrific already!
  • aliyune
    aliyune Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Grats on the first five! I'm gonna echo the others saying skip the tea you picked. Instead you can go with green tea 30-45 minutes after every meal [Caffeine free for the last one ~] And you'll have a nice little extra burn without the harmful effects of laxative teas. Keep going, you got this!
  • laydee_ke
    laydee_ke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Is this your first week? It's great to see the scale moving down. What type of tea is it? If it contains laxatives or diuretics, it will remove waste matter or water from you, but won't help with actual fat loss.

The first week or two reducing calories tends to be the hardest part. Stick with it. Be persistent and consistent. You'll get there.

This is my first week on the tea and it contains both laxative and diuretics. It's really helpful to me because it makes me pee. Idk if this is weird but I can drink 6 bottles of water and only pee twice a day.
  • mcgriffrenee
    mcgriffrenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 5 loss! Keep it up!