5:2 Fast Diet

Options
alanaeheath
alanaeheath Posts: 9 Member
Hi
I'm back on MFP after quite a while off. I did 5:2 last year and lost 3st. I have put a stone back on in the last 6 months so I need to get back on it. Has anyone else done 5:2 and used MFP as a calorie guide? What do you do on fast days as you can't complete your diary as it's under the recommended calorie allowance?
Thanks
Alana

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can still use your food diary, it just doesn't pop up on your news feed. No big deal.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Either don't complete it or quick add 1000 cals, complete your diary, delete the quick add cals.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The complete button is completely unnecessary. There's no consequences for not pushing it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Don't complete your diary. You know what you're doing, and the warning is meant for those who eat that low calorie every day to fuel disordered behaviors. Plus even on your other five days the 5-week projection will say you'll stay the same weight, so it'll be inaccurate.
  • GingersnapMI
    GingersnapMI Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The complete button is completely unnecessary. There's no consequences for not pushing it.

I've been doing this for 5 months and didn't even realize than there WAS a complete button, LOL!