Meeting Calorie Goal

Options
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask for advice on how to reach my calorie goal. I have small meals thought the day but I do not have a big appetite. I have been known to skip meals completely and not notice(I know this is bad but I really do forget) Any advice on how to keep with my meals? What would be good foods for someone with a weak appetite? I usually do fine with apples and such.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals before hand, and set times to eat them. Perhaps set alarms on your phone.

Choose calorie dense foods as they take up less volume, and consider drinking calories between meals.
  • CKader83
    CKader83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You might try some meal replacement protein shakes and bars. I have some with as much as 30g of protien and actually taste good.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    What were you eating before you started trying to lose weight? Eat that, just less of it.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    What were you eating before you started trying to lose weight? Eat that, just less of it.

This. ^^^

Unless, of course, you are here trying to increase your weight in which case this thread would be better in the "Gain Weight" section of the forum for more specific answers from fellow gainers. :)
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

Yep. ^^^ Assuming you're here to lose weight, we all know how to increase caloric intake.