SMH.... I JUST WANT FRIENDS

Options
rilesapp
rilesapp Posts: 22 Member
Hi, Im 5'2 and a youtube junkie. You know that person that always says, "I have no friends"?.....welp... thats m lol. I want friends on here that will keep in touch like for real. Since I have a desk job Im always on youtube typing in weight loss things. If youre in my area or state that'll be a plus. Add me if you want a new supporter.

Replies

• rilesapp
    Options
    lets make more posts and reply to each other with comments. Lets make this fun!!
  • itwontletmehaveaname
    itwontletmehaveaname Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job too. Ithink it would be an awesome way to make friends, support eachother and make work go alot faster lol
    add me if you would like
    more about me- in New Orleans- divorced- single mom- looking to lose a million pounds and in the whole finding myself phase of life again. i enjoy sarcasm, comedy, learning new things and watching Youtube for all the DIY and i like watching the before and after transformations of people who have lost all the weight lol
  • rilesapp
    Options
    Yes! This is great! muahhhaaha! Of course i'll you add you. Also Lets stay consistent with our log ins. we can do this!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Freaking right we can do this... LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job too, feel free to add me, Im pretty active with my friends on mFP
  • mzpgrz
    mzpgrz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for Fitness Friends :)
    Shoot Me an invite