WOULD YOU TRY THESES WEIRD FLAVORED FOODS?

princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
WOULD YOU TRY THESES? WHY? SHARE WITH US SOME WEIRD FLAVORED FOOD YOU HAVE FOUND.lhob6iy7yhot.png
zaww2otwcduh.jpg
coq1tbkeyaj8.jpg
owceknx6p3k1.jpg
90gklrbjl8wk.jpg

Replies

• Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Every thing except the toothpaste chips !
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    There's a truckstop in northern Missouri that sells flavored bottles of soda.some include: cotton candy, maple syrup, bacon, apple pie , and licorice
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    I think the Pop-Tarts sound pretty tasty!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I've tried the root beer poptarts. They're meh. My store also has the orange crush kind but pop tarts are too many calories
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    THESES

THESES

THESES

THESES
  • JewelsAU
    JewelsAU Posts: 52 Member
    OP its a NO on the Pop Tarts flavors, will have to pay me to try the orange juice & toothpaste flavored chips. I will try the Gold Fish for free.

glgnr8ivj5eq.jpg

Not tried these, but hey apple cider its bound to help you lose weight, right?

vgkwgwn6w65x.jpg

Will not be trying these either..

ozuobszrt9fb.jpg

k9zcopu9r2jv.jpg

Found in Japan, these have to be really gross.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    JewelsAU wrote: »
    OP its a NO on the Pop Tarts flavors, will have to pay me to try the orange juice & toothpaste flavored chips. I will try the Gold Fish for free.

glgnr8ivj5eq.jpg

Not tried these, but hey apple cider its bound to help you lose weight, right?

vgkwgwn6w65x.jpg

Will not be trying these either..

ozuobszrt9fb.jpg

k9zcopu9r2jv.jpg

Found in Japan, these have to be really gross.

the oreos look good.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    I'm pretty sure the Orange Juice and Toothpaste one was a user-generated entry in Lays "Make your own flavor" contest. Sort of like these:

2t47kr2ybcsz.png

rwjc1rds049l.jpg

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Mike_take2 wrote: »
    There's a truckstop in northern Missouri that sells flavored bottles of soda.some include: cotton candy, maple syrup, bacon, apple pie , and licorice

There was a "macs hardware" in the town I grew up that had a lot of these, peanut butter and jelly, alien brains, cheese. Some were good some were not