Wanted - Supportive and Motivational Friends

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Ayla (A-la) and I'm 26 years old. I'm your average girl just trying to lose some weight and love herself. Right now I'm at one of my highest weights and I'm not very happy about it. It's to the point where none of my clothes fit and I jiggle all over. Most people just seeing me in my every day life wouldn't think anything of it, but it's me who sees myself naked and feels what I feel. And what I feel I don't like. I constantly feel bloated and tired. I want to change that. At one point, about three months ago, I was on a roll of losing the weight and finally seeing the changes I wanted to see. But then my grandmother passed away and that changed everything. But I know she would want me to continue and make myself happy. I know she is watching down on me wondering what the hell I'm doing, haha. That was just her personality. I miss her so much, and I don't want to just do this for me but also for her. I wanted to make her proud and I want to do that now. Here is my second chance.

So, I'm looking for some motivational and supportive friends on here. Ones that are actively logging and try to motivate and support others. I want to do the same in return. If you're looking for the same thing, please add me. Message me. Whatever you want, but let's get this ship-a-sailing because I can't live like this anymore. Something needs to change. I hope to hear from all of you. I look forward to making changes and hitting some goals.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you made it this far, go to my profile and click add friend and lets get to it!

Sincerely,
Ayla Lee

Replies

• KatlinMichelle
    KatlinMichelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Wishing you the best on your fitness journey!
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay! You've got this. Added you :)
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Sending a request.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You can do it! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • simppl
    simppl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm here Ayla! 73 yrs old and shamefully never committed to a life style change. Now faced with multiple medical issues and my filled up calendar is not social, it's all doctors appointments. I hate these docs, and have learned that their priority is not saving me, rather it's saving money. 2 of them nearly killed me, it was my own intervention that saved me. This made me realize that the road to better health was a total change in eating. Eat to live, not live to eat. Now I am totally commited. I've learned to budget time to for meal planning and nutrient tracking. Started in Feb 2017 and to date have lost 35 lbs. You are young, commit yourself to preventing serious diseases, feeling better, and being happy. Look forward to messages. My user name is simppl
  • CallieSunshine
    CallieSunshine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's get this done! Nice to know others are feeling the same!
  • jimbodwarf
    jimbodwarf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do this I have added you as a friend keep positive