Help! Weight gain needed!

Hello! My names hayley I'm 24 years old, when I was at a good point in my life I weighed around 9st but I was happy, I had a great figure, however to due stress and health issues I've lost nearly 3 stone! however I'm currently traveling and need quick easy meal options and I know they are not always the best things! I'm off to do a food shop later as I'm in Australia however all we have in the hostel kitchen is a stove and a microwave! So have to work with what I can! Any cheap effective meal plans would be great as I've gone down to 7st2 since I began traveling as I was visiting Asia and I currently look like a bag of bones have lost my figure! My boobs and bum are no more! Any advice would be great! Or work out tips to help me gain my *kitten* back!!
zy6inv52haof.jpg

Thanks

Hayley

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    There is plenty you can do with a stove and microwave! Do you have a fridge/freezer for storage?
    . I would stock up on cheap(ish) basics - rice/beans, oats, eggs, frozen/fresh vegies and fruit, bread, cheese, peanut butter, butter/oil, meat/fish (fresh or tinned). Plenty of meals you can make with that!

Whereabouts are you in aus? Location makes a difference to availability and price...
  • Hayleycracknell
    Hayleycracknell Posts: 4 Member
    Middle of Sydney! Just been and brought some meat and veg for slag bol and mince and mash, got salmon and cereal bars, got loads of rice, but struggeling on what to snack on I need to learn to love food more, grabbed some soups too! And bread x